Three Sunderland supporters hit with banning orders after violence broke out at Sunderland AFC game

You will have to refresh my memory

At least a dozen safc fans who pleaded guilty and got banning orders (they had done nothing) but were facing charges of violent disorder if they didn't accept the much lesser charges and the attendant banning orders. Violent disorder carries a max ten years prison sentence. You're very gullible if you don't realise what a complete set of c_unts NP are

You’re a Sunderland fan but you need your memory refreshing for that incident?????

When it comes to football fans and plod stitch ups, yes.

Or both.
Yeah I go to the games, keep track of results when I cant get there and yes I support Sunderland. I dont get involved in any bother and cant say I keep up to date with all the stories and issues surrounding supporters and police. I watch the match then come home and keep up to date on footballing matters

Yeah I go to the games, keep track of results when I cant get there and yes I support Sunderland. I dont get involved in any bother and cant say I keep up to date with all the stories and issues surrounding supporters and police. I watch the match then come home and keep up to date on footballing matters
It was headline news for the area, you’re either full of shite or live your life with your head firmly wedged up your hoop.

There’s not a a Sunderland fan I know who wasn’t aware of the stitch up.

At least a dozen safc fans who pleaded guilty and got banning orders (they had done nothing) but were facing charges of violent disorder if they didn't accept the much lesser charges and the attendant banning orders. Violent disorder carries a max ten years prison sentence. You're very gullible if you don't realise what a complete set of c_unts NP are
If there isn't any evidence there is no case.

These bans and fines would suggest to me that you cannot defend yourself when you're a victim of an unprovoked attack by opposition fans.

Meanwhile the polis reflect in their glory of nabbing some of our lads, the twats.

You may well be right, but not all Sunderland fans that day were simply defending themselves.

It suggests nothing of the sort, see my answer to your question about refreshing the memory re central station
I've just read it. If there is no evidence then what have the CPS put forward to the courts. There must have been something otherwise the defence would have had a field day. Again I know nothing about it so cant comment on what evidence was presented

Back