Three peaks

Around 8hrs 45mins. Took some of our group a bit longer so got a few hours supping in the pub after :lol:
Red Cross who I was doing it for mention 12 hours target. It seems a decent slog and thought I'd give it a go having done Ben Nevis last year, wanted to challenge myself but the pesky virus has delayed it a year. All going well, doing Hellvellyn on Wednesday which I'm looking forward to.
Around 8hrs 45mins. Took some of our group a bit longer so got a few hours supping in the pub after :lol:
Red Cross who I was doing it for mention 12 hours target. It seems a decent slog and thought I'd give it a go having done Ben Nevis last year, wanted to challenge myself but the pesky virus has delayed it a year. All going well, doing Hellvellyn on Wednesday which I'm looking forward to.

Last edited:

We were in quite a large group of mixed abilities and kind of split off. We finished first of our lot, three of us who are reasonably fit. One group of 4 took 14 hours, they had one of the more experienced walkers with them to make sure nothing untoward happened.

9-10 hours seems a reasonable target for a fit person. I think 12 hours is a target for an inexperienced/fairly unfit person.

When I did the Yorkshire Peaks the weather was shite all day. Fog like pea soup so couldn't enjoy any of the views.
Same for me. Me and my Da did it with a guided walk company. Did it just under 10 hours. I was fit at the time and could feel it in the joints next day! Felt a bit for me Da tho who struggled a little bit.

Back