Three Girls - BBC1 - Rochdale abuse dramatisation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whilst Im not into making this all about race, the lack of action was definitely due to racial tensions at the time and the possible threat of a riot by the Asian community, in a similar way (not on the same scale mind) they didn't dare convict OJ Simpson in the States.

You're seeing what you selectively want to see. Re-read my posts e.g. no 85, and my praise of Afzal for addressing the cultural point head on.
All I'm asking is if you agree with his quote "There is no religious basis for the abuse in Rotherham"?

I don't.

We're all the perpetrators practicing Muslims? Seemed more a race thing to me.

Well, whether they were practicing or not, I don’t know. What I do know is it isn’t just Pakistani gangs that have been involved with this nationally (not just Rotherham). There have been Somali gangs and also other nationalities in the gangs, which is why I would tend to think it is more than a race thing.

What they all had in common was their religion. I believe it is partly to do with looking at the victims as worthless because they weren’t of the same religion/culture.

Well, whether they were practicing or not, I don’t know. What I do know is it isn’t just Pakistani gangs that have been involved with this nationally (not just Rotherham). There have been Somali gangs and also other nationalities in the gangs, which is why I would tend to think it is more than a race thing.

What they all had in common was their religion. I believe it is partly to do with looking at the victims as worthless because they weren’t of the same religion/culture.

I think it was more a race thing. White girls are slags etc. Happy to proven wrong mind but I don't think religion played a part.

There's still no clarification there if this 68% are from grooming gangs or people of from another profile.

You see what you want to see, the report is from Rotherham and is backed up by the CPS' own experience nationwide. But the mask slipped when you saw a foreign name and immediately dismissed him as having race bias, so there's no point in taking this further with you.

You see what you want to see, the report is from Rotherham and is backed up by the CPS' own experience nationwide. But the mask slipped when you saw a foreign name and immediately dismissed him as having race bias, so there's no point in taking this further with you.
I dismissed him as (possibly) having a religious bias actually.

Out of curiosity, you've clearly been able to find the names of all those convicted but how did you find out which religion they practise?

My mistake, they have probably converted to buddism.

Well no, I'm presuming you've been able to establish that each were practising Muslims. Just wondered where you got that info from?

Thought he said he didn't know they were practicing!?

He said what they all had in common was their religion. I want to know whether he is just presuming they're Muslims or if he has been establish this in fact somehow. I think I know the answer but would like to be sure.

My mistake, they have probably converted to buddism.

Doesn't it kinda undermine everything you've posted about this if you've been making the assumption that the offenders were all Muslims from the outset? Do you want them to be Muslims? Why would you say they are?

Last edited by a moderator:

Says here he doesn't know if they were practicing @gavinmcant

Although he does then bring it back to religion I suppose.

racist halfwit.

A 3 part drama about 3 girls in one town, thousands of victims, multiple towns.....

Whilst Im not into making this all about race, the lack of action was definitely due to racial tensions at the time and the possible threat of a riot by the Asian community, in a similar way (not on the same scale mind) they didn't dare convict OJ Simpson in the States.

Worried about a riot by the Asian community and not the white?

Last edited:
Well no, I'm presuming you've been able to establish that each were practising Muslims. Just wondered where you got that info from?
I've said I don't know if they were practicing, but it's safe to assume they are from a Muslim background.

If they came out as atheists it would render my theory void.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back