Three Girls - BBC1 - Rochdale abuse dramatisation

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not a grooming gang, it's a group of paedos who probably met on line and didn't know each other before hand.
Ok there are no white grooming gangs then but there are groups of white men who groom children then sexually abuse them.

There's loads of reasons. One of the reasons this form of abuse took so long to be investigated is because of the culture of the abusers.

But my reason for differentiating on this thread was someone claiming "there are white british grooming gangs" when there aren't.

Are you just going to ignore the fact that 68% of the offenders in Rotherham were classed as White British?

It was the offical report afterwards, called The Way Forward for Rotherham or something similar, have a look for it.

In the mean time, here's the CPS lead man on child exploitation, Nazir Afzal (feature in the current BBC drama who famously re-opened the case), and here are some quotes you might not like....

“So I know that the vast majority of offenders are British white male,” he says, setting the number at somewhere between 80 and 90%. “We have come across cases all over the country and the ethnicity of the perpetrators varies depending on where you are … It is not the abusers’ race that defines them. It is their attitude to women that defines them.”

“A few weeks after the Rochdale case, we dealt with a case of 10 white men in North Yorkshire who had been abusing young girls, and they were all convicted and they got long sentences. It didn’t get the level of coverage,”

https://www.theguardian.com/society...no-religious-basis-for-the-abuse-in-rotherham

So wind you neck in and stop trying to use these horrific incidences to further some kind of myopic agenda.

It was the offical report afterwards, called The Way Forward for Rotherham or something similar, have a look for it.

In the mean time, here's the CPS lead man on child exploitation, Nazir Afzal (feature in the current BBC drama who famously re-opened the case), and here are some quotes you might not like....

“So I know that the vast majority of offenders are British white male,” he says, setting the number at somewhere between 80 and 90%. “We have come across cases all over the country and the ethnicity of the perpetrators varies depending on where you are … It is not the abusers’ race that defines them. It is their attitude to women that defines them.”

“A few weeks after the Rochdale case, we dealt with a case of 10 white men in North Yorkshire who had been abusing young girls, and they were all convicted and they got long sentences. It didn’t get the level of coverage,”

https://www.theguardian.com/society...no-religious-basis-for-the-abuse-in-rotherham

So wind you neck in and stop trying to use these horrific incidences to further some kind of myopic agenda.
So a muslim/pakistani says "there's no religious basis for the abuse", forgive me if I don't think he's imparital.

When he says "“So I know that the vast majority of offenders are British white male", he's taking about all types of abuse, not "grooming gangs". Of course the vast majority of abusers will fit that profile as they make up the majority of the population.

I don't need to wind my kneck in and I haven't got an agenda, unlike those on here who try to play down the link between culture and these types of crimes. I only commented in reply to the claim "there are white british grooming gangs" as I've yet to see any evidence to prove this.

Please post the link to your claim about "68% of the offenders in Rotherham were classed as White British".

So a muslim/pakistani says "there's no religious basis for the abuse", forgive me if I don't think he's imparital.

When he says "“So I know that the vast majority of offenders are British white male", he's taking about all types of abuse, not "grooming gangs". Of course the vast majority of abusers will fit that profile as they make up the majority of the population.

I don't need to wind my kneck in and I haven't got an agenda, unlike those on here who try to play down the link between culture and these types of crimes. I only commented in reply to the claim "there are white british grooming gangs" as I've yet to see any evidence to prove this.

Please post the link to your claim about "68% of the offenders in Rotherham were classed as White British".

He was head of the CPS child exploitation unit and the Chief Crown Prosectuter for the CPS in the North West, but because he's Muslim you dismiss his opinion. That is straight up racist bullshit, shame on you.

http://moderngov.rotherham.gov.uk/d...he_Way_Forward_2015_18 Consultation Draft.pdf

Page 10.

@WHD dunno if you've ignored it intentionally or just missed it but this is worth a read. Backs you up somewhat but also states there are white grooming gangs.
I've had a quick look, but I couldn't see anything categorical. I'll have a better look during my dinner break.

He was head of the CPS child exploitation unit and the Chief Crown Prosectuter for the CPS in the North West, but because he's Muslim you dismiss his opinion. That is straight up racist bullshit, shame on you.
:lol:

I've had a quick look, but I couldn't see anything categorical. I'll have a better look during my dinner break.

:lol:

Theres sources scattered about. Like I say it's backing up a lot of what you've said, but also backs up other assertions. I suppose it boils down to how you'd define grooming, and how you'd define 'gangs'.

You have no idea about who he is and what he did, have you? You've just seen a Pakistani name and decided he must think a certain way. And yes, that's racist.

There are white grooming gangs but usually they have to meet online or in prison, for me thats the big difference, it appears to be far more acceptable among a certain religion/culture.

You have no idea about who he is and what he did, have you? You've just seen a Pakistani name and decided he must think a certain way. And yes, that's racist.
I said it's possible he might not be impartial.

I look at the evidence and conclude that a crime of this MO is definitely a linked to culture.

So I know that the vast majority of offenders are British white male,” he says, setting the number at somewhere between 80 and 90%. “We have come across cases all over the country and the ethnicity of the perpetrators varies depending on where you are … It is not the abusers’ race that defines them. It is their attitude to women that defines them.”

That doesn't tally with the convictions in the wake of the Rotherham scandal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back