Three Girls - BBC1 - Rochdale abuse dramatisation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Had to walk out when ower lass (no) was watching it. I was watching the match on the iPad and the program made me find something else to do that really didn't need doing. Horrid crimes no matter who does it. Poor bairns
i see Prof plums bet went the usual way tonight

optimistic mind!!!

;)

While awful to watch it`s very important to make these programmes so mistakes like this never happen again.
This and little boy blue, which concluded this week, massive statements of issues to address in some areas

I had a horrible nightmare probably because of that. Very well made programme but grueling to watch. Well done the BBC for taking it on.

i see Prof plums bet went the usual way tonight

optimistic mind!!!

;)
Loves throwing his money away

well that was a grim watch....

Authorities are f***ing useless sometime...ooooo i dont want to appear to be racist so il do nothing
The other house in the program seemed to be an issue too as so far, nowt done ( in the program that is)
Grooming kids, drink and drug supply for sex.

Last edited:
Very very hard watch but brilliantly done. The authorities that let those bairns down (the poliss and social services) need to be exposed for the useless c unts they are
Well it's not all of them is it. It's no good demonising the authorities. Obviously these girls were failed initially but there has been convictions since.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back