Threads regarding ongoing legal matters

Indeed. Why hide the fact? It's in the public interest that convicted sex offenders should be named both as a warning for kids and parents and as a potential deterrent.

There's no desire to hide any facts but from experience this sort of situation is a potential nightmare.

Multiple threads spring up and there is always the potential for confusion. One that was deleted earlier had a few posts that said " I'm not sure but I think it was...."

We've also had another near miss on the red/brown sauce thread because of sloppy posting.

As AB22 has already pointed out, there is also the issue of the status of the victim.

There's no desire to hide any facts but from experience this sort of situation is a potential nightmare.

Multiple threads spring up and there is always the potential for confusion. One that was deleted earlier had a few posts that said " I'm not sure but I think it was...."

We've also had another near miss on the red/brown sauce thread because of sloppy posting.

As AB22 has already pointed out, there is the issue of the status of the victim.

Fair play mate. Mind, if I was the victim I'd want his face and name plastered all over. However, I appreciate not everyone would feel the same way, particularly at such a young age.

Fair play mate. Mind, if I was the victim I'd want his face and name plastered all over. However, I appreciate not everyone would feel the same way, particularly at such a young age.

It's a no win situation marra.

To be honest initially I hadn't thought of the victims perspective as I was more concerned with any potential mis-identification issue.

It's much easier to monitor the situation if there's just one thread.

If that thread is in Parsnip then it limits any potential fall out to the gaffer if owt actionable slips through the net.

Should be asked for proof of I.D on signup IMO.

Would stop certain bellends having multiple accounts and talking to eachother too.

Don't be so TRIGGERED BRO
Has a pop at me (childish dig at my username)
Doesn't like it when I have a go back (childish dig at username)
Jog on you tool..

Back