Those US airstrikes in Iraq

• Thread starter Deleted member 40035
  • Start date

They retaliated against the PMF aka Hezbollah (Iran backed) for the killing of a US Civillian contractor on Sunday,
The Pmf then marched across the 14th of July bridge and were let into the "Green Zone" by the guards on the checkpoints on orders from some high ranker in the Gov or the Army,
At the moment the situation is contained, God help the little fcukers if they did breach the inner walls as there are several hundred us marines in there waiting to seek revenge on the loss of there brothers in previous atrocities against the US MARINES,
at the moment the location where I am is on lock down,
This is me signing off from inside the Green Zone.
Happy new year,

They retaliated against the PMF aka Hezbollah (Iran backed) for the killing of a US Civillian contractor on Sunday,
The Pmf then marched across the 14th of July bridge and were let into the "Green Zone" by the guards on the checkpoints on orders from some high ranker in the Gov or the Army,
At the moment the situation is contained, God help the little fcukers if they did breach the inner walls as there are several hundred us marines in there waiting to seek revenge on the loss of there brothers in previous atrocities against the US MARINES,
at the moment the location where I am is on lock down,
This is me signing off from inside the Green Zone.
Happy new year,

Best of luck mate.

Iran described the attacks as a "clear example of terrorism".

All hell has broken loose in Baghdad after protestors breached the outer wall of the US embassy compound.

It was not clear whether there were any staff inside the embassy at the time. There was an unconfirmed report that the ambassador had been evacuated.

Do you agree with Iran that acts like this from the US are clearly acts of terrorism?
Yes it's an act of terrorism. A well justified one

Iran described the attacks as a "clear example of terrorism".

All hell has broken loose in Baghdad after protestors breached the outer wall of the US embassy compound.

It was not clear whether there were any staff inside the embassy at the time. There was an unconfirmed report that the ambassador had been evacuated.

Do you agree with Iran that acts like this from the US are clearly acts of terrorism?

The ambassador has been away on leave apparently.

Published on 21 Jul 2015

New US ambassador to Iraq tours embassy

Back