Those of you who have tested positive...

One person I know who had it said it wasn’t a linear recovery. He’d wake up one day feeling ok then the next day he couldn’t get out of bed. Didn’t have the traditional symptoms and the people he caught it from all had different symptoms to him - one didn’t show symptoms at all.

Aye. Have just booked one for 2pm. Walk in over the road.

More for the rest of the household who are all at school and out at work. Am just working from home so I barely come into contact with a soul most days

Not gonna puke am I?!?

I have had family who had nausea and sickness.

Slight head ache and cough. The whole thing wasn’t too bad. Did have about 4 days where I passed out for a good few hours with fatigue and I mean properly zonked out , where I woke up and didn’t even know what had happened.

One minute I’m awake the next I’m on the sofa with a blanket that the missus has thrown over me.
Out of interest did the Mrs get it as well
Friend of ours had her husband test positive and no one else in the house got it.
All tested negative.
Could have been a dodgy test of course.

Did your symptoms start mild and get worse, did they stay the same or did you get hit hard from the start?
Started with a sore throat then felt awful - headache and fatigue - for about 9 days. After that I got better quickly and now a week after my recovery I feel 100% with no lingering symptoms - I didn't really have any of the traditional symptoms - persistent cough, temperature or loss of taste/smell.
Interesting. Have had the most awful headache now for 3 days. It is agony at times and head is fuzzy as. Regular painkillers having zero effect.

Nothing else at all except feel tired and shite

Can't think of any reason why I have it cept covid onset or suppose something else sinister
That was pretty much my symptoms and I tested positive - headache and a fuzzy, spaced out head.

Last edited:
Started with a sore throat then felt awful - headache and fatigue - for about 9 days. After that I got better quickly and now a week after my recovery I feel 100% with no lingering symptoms - I didn't really have any of the traditional symptoms - persistent cough, temperature or loss of taste/smell.

That was pretty much my symptoms and I tested positive - headache and a fuzzy, spaced out head.
Hmm. Sounds very similar

It's interesting how so many are having those rather than the more publicised symptoms. I started with losing smell/taste, with a random cough. 2 days later the cough is much worse and I'm now feeling completely spaced out / tired.

The cough is the worst thing by far, bit worried if this hits my chest as hard.

That was bloody disgusting. Felt nauseous to start with. No way could I get a cotton bud on my tonsils for 10 seconds

That was bloody disgusting. Felt nauseous to start with. No way could I get a cotton bud on my tonsils for 10 seconds

Lifting isn't it? I got a home test (negative) when I had a persistant cough and had to get our lass to do it for me :lol: Worth doing it properly though, I know I'd be second guessing the result if I'd half arsed it.

Temp was 39.9, sweating buckets in bed all night for 3 nights. Kidneys were killing, urine was orange for 3 days even with knocking in litres of water a day. Couldn't smell or taste nowt and still can't

Lifting isn't it? I got a home test (negative) when I had a persistant cough and had to get our lass to do it for me :lol: Worth doing it properly though, I know I'd be second guessing the result if I'd half arsed it.
That's the trouble. No way will I get a conclusive result surely. If someone had done it for me I might have managed. But trying to stick a cotton bud down your throat while wanting to puke and a woman lurking around asking if I'd managed was never gonna happen

Back