Those of you who have tested positive...

Started with a headache for a few days then lost smell and taste. Luckily didn’t get much worse just felt a bit tired and shitty for a week.

I was also really blocked up for a couple of weeks.

Started with a headache for a few days then lost smell and taste. Luckily didn’t get much worse just felt a bit tired and shitty for a week.

Interesting, this doesn't feel like a cold or flu so far. Though I only developed symptoms yesterday. I've lost my sense of smell and taste and I have a pretty mild cough. And that's about it, no sore throat or chest, no headaches or fever. Yet.

Interesting, this doesn't feel like a cold or flu so far. Though I only developed symptoms yesterday. I've lost my sense of smell and taste and I have a pretty mild cough. And that's about it, no sore throat or chest, no headaches or fever. Yet.

I never had a fever, the odd cough but not a regular one. No sore throat either or chest issues.
Hopefully you’ve just got a mild case.

Did your symptoms start mild and get worse, did they stay the same or did you get hit hard from the start?

loss of taste & smell, general fatigue then got worse over several days. Got bad breathlessness, severe aches & pains all over, high temperature, severe tiredness, nausea and just felt horrific for several weeks.

over 6 months on and still getting some symptoms now

loss of taste & smell, general fatigue then got worse over several days. Got bad breathlessness, severe aches & pains all over, high temperature, severe tiredness, nausea and just felt horrific for several weeks.

over 6 months on and still getting some symptoms now
Fuck me that's shit mate. Hope you get past it eventually.

Get tested mate better to be safe than sorry
Got tested yesterday mate, got the positive result today. Thank god my lass pestered me to do it, I thought it was nothing. Stupidity on my part to even consider not getting tested.

Started with aches and pains, getting tired after a short walk and feeling generally under the weather.

Then the flu like symptoms started coming in and I was in bed for a week and a half, absolutely shattered just walking to the toilet.

Those symptoms disappeared but the fatigue took a good two months to go away completely - I was knackered emptying the dishwasher and stuff like that.

Started with aches and pains and a general grogginess then started to feel better but with a constant cough. Pretty strange experience tbf and definitely felt different from the normal flu. Still no sense of smell 3 weeks on

Fuck me that's shit mate. Hope you get past it eventually.

Got tested yesterday mate, got the positive result today. Thank god my lass pestered me to do it, I thought it was nothing. Stupidity on my part to even consider not getting tested.

hope you only have mild symptoms fella 👍

First symptomatic day was an out of the blue cough, approx 4 times per day for a minute or so.

Had a runny nose and sneezes which made it tempting to think “it’s a cold” since sneezing isn’t part of the symptoms.

The coughing & sneezing lasted 10 days, and on the 5th day I had to sleep all afternoon which is very rare for me.

I think I must have took a decent dose of virus to be fair, I’m very fit and had a very heavy cough. Apart from that though it was nothing.

Aged 32 , healthy and run 6 days per week.

Very similar to my progression. Added annoyance of a harsh cough for a week. 5 weeks later fully recovered and thankfully no lingering symptoms

Slight head ache and cough. The whole thing wasn’t too bad. Did have about 4 days where I passed out for a good few hours with fatigue and I mean properly zonked out , where I woke up and didn’t even know what had happened.

One minute I’m awake the next I’m on the sofa with a blanket that the missus has thrown over me.

Mine started with what I thought was a hangover as I'd had 8 pints the night before. I don't, however, usually get hangovers and this wouldn't go away. The next day I was stiff and had joint pains then everything tasted salty. I then lost all tatse and smell and couldn't get breath for a few days.

Slight cough which lasted hours, couple of aches and a temperature. Genuinely felt like a very, very mild cold.

That last 2/3 days and then I felt like I’d been brayed all over. Perked up a little bit around about day 8/9 and then day 10/11 felt like the beating I had previously had delivered was redelivered by another 6 people.

Id had a cough for weeks but I always get one at that time of year, change in the weather or something but I got tested just to be sure, it came back negative. It never went away and then the weekend before I got tested again I felt a bit grotty, cold like symptoms, cough got worse that week and then I lost my taste and smell on the Friday, woke up Saturday absolutely ill and had my test then which was positive so it gradually built up for me but when it hit it was awful.

Interesting. Have had the most awful headache now for 3 days. It is agony at times and head is fuzzy as. Regular painkillers having zero effect.

Nothing else at all except feel tired and shite

Can't think of any reason why I have it cept covid onset or suppose something else sinister

Interesting. Have had the most awful headache now for 3 days. It is agony at times and head is fuzzy as. Regular painkillers having zero effect.

Nothing else at all except feel tired and shite

Can't think of any reason why I have it cept covid onset or suppose something else sinister
That’s all my symptoms were initially, I didn’t think it was covid then I lost my smell and taste. Try smelling a few things

That’s all my symptoms were initially, I didn’t think it was covid then I lost my smell and taste. Try smelling a few things
Trouble is, I have a terrible sense of smell anyway. Its wiped me out and I never get much of a headache or ever had a migraine. Oddly my nose was hurting yesterday. Like a pressure

Maybe I should book a test.

Back