Those 2, maybe 3 seconds when you wake up & forget that you have to go to work...

I got up the other week complaining to the wife about snoozing the alarm and making me slightly late in the time I had to leave the house.
I got up started to get ready then realised I was on late shift. :lol:

I never wake up through the week not knowing I have to do to work. If anything I purposely try to go back to sleep just so that I might accidentally miss work. I think it's time to look for a new job...

One winter when I was a boy (about 8) my twin brother and I were in bed and he suddenly got up and said "get up get up we're late for school"
T'was about 9 o'clock
I said it's night not the morning but he didn't believe me and so he put on his school uniform and dashed downstairs...and was about to rush out the door when he heard noises from the sitting room...where my mum & dad and big brother and big sister were watching tv.. Rockford files or summat (t'was the early 70's)
It didn't compute .. he kept insisting that he was late for school (as were my brother and sister)......oh and my dad should be at work :D

One winter when I was a boy (about 8) my twin brother and I were in bed and he suddenly got up and said "get up get up we're late for school"
T'was about 9 o'clock
I said it's night not the morning but he didn't believe me and so he put on his school uniform and dashed downstairs...and was about to rush out the door when he heard noises from the sitting room...where my mum & dad and big brother and big sister were watching tv.. Rockford files or summat (t'was the early 70's)
It didn't compute .. he kept insisting that he was late for school (as were my brother and sister)......oh and my dad should be at work :D
A few years ago my Brother asked me Mar to wake him up at 8am for some appointment he had. He went to bed about 9pm, and came marching out of the room an hour later.. "Fuck sake Mar! I told you to wake me up at 8! It's f***ing nearly 10 o clock man!". Me and me mar were standing there laughing. "It's not f***ing funny man! I'm late now!". Me mar: "It's 10 o clock at night man you daft git, you've only been in bed an hour".

He went skulking back to bed mumbling "fuck sake man" feeling like a right wally. :lol:

I wake the same time almost everyday, must say that weekend wake up is the best, no need to get up, pull the covers back around me, see if I can get a few Z's more.

A few years ago my Brother asked me Mar to wake him up at 8am for some appointment he had. He went to bed about 9pm, and came marching out of the room an hour later.. "Fuck sake Mar! I told you to wake me up at 8! It's f***ing nearly 10 o clock man!". Me and me mar were standing there laughing. "It's not f***ing funny man! I'm late now!". Me mar: "It's 10 o clock at night man you daft git, you've only been in bed an hour".

He went skulking back to bed mumbling "fuck sake man" feeling like a right wally. :lol:
Swearing OK in the family then? Even for children?

Back