This week (14.04) 8.45 Vs Nell Fc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevsgreat

Striker
Maybe, I'll have to see that the bairn will have someone in. I haven't played in a month either, I've had a bad back, and I'm currently ill.

I'm sure it'll be a good game.

Kevsgreat

Striker
I think I've already got 7 mate message me your number for future games and I'll let you know if someone drops out on Thursday
Thought regulars had priority? I was only going to play with the uptake not being great anyway, Venks can take my place.

crombie88

Full Back
Where's it getting arranged now like, just your mates and asking on here if you need anyone else?
I was just going to do it in a group text like we do on a Monday if everyone messages me there number of here and can commit to most of the games I'll keep the same team but I will post on the board still if we're short after that

Venkman

Winger
You're alright, sounds like you're sorted. Been thinking of wrapping in for a while so think now's the time.

whitey

Winger
another defeat. Lost 7-3, we only had 5 again (3 debut's), opposition had 8 players and made tactical subs :confused:

looks like a 6:30 kick off next week, @crombie88 is doing a group text each week, ive given him the numbers I had.

crombie88

Full Back
We had a few late drops tonight but I have everyone's number now and I'll send out text for next week either Tuesday or Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.