This "use both lanes" malarkey

The self proclaimed guardian angels of the roads, conveniently forgetting all of the kidnapping, raping and murdering they love so much

There are over 50,000 registered HGV drivers in the UK. Up to March, 2017, there were 709 homicides.

So by your reckoning, that’s about 1.4% of HGV drivers are murderers.

That’s without taking into account other trades.

Same on the road approaching the roundabout at Gosforth Racecourse going East.

Massive queue in the left hand lane every morning. About 1/5 of the time no fucker will let you in despite them being the cause of the queue because they’re absolute morons who won’t use all the available road space.
Can tell you're a scientist

The self proclaimed guardian angels of the roads, conveniently forgetting all of the kidnapping, raping and murdering they love so much

I had a beauty this week.

Coming up to my junction on the Motorway, I’m in the middle lane (overtaking a long line of HGVs) and I’ve realise I’ve got 1/2 a mile to my junction. Probably about time I try and get into the inside lane so I can pull off.

A space appears, not massive but enough for me to get in, I pull level with the gap and put my indicator on to signal my intention. What does the twat do? Let his foot off the gap and kindly let me in? No, of course not. He drops a gear and excelerates into the gap so I can’t get in!

I continue to indicate but he’s having none of it, driving almost bumper to bumper with the white van in front of him. And what happens? The white van breaks and he piles into the back of him.

Coming up to my junction on the Motorway, I’m in the middle lane (overtaking a long line of HGVs) and I’ve realise I’ve got 1/2 a mile to my junction. Probably about time I try and get into the inside lane so I can pull off.

A space appears, not massive but enough for me to get in, I pull level with the gap and put my indicator on to signal my intention. What does the twat do? Let his foot off the gap and kindly let me in? No, of course not. He drops a gear and excelerates into the gap so I can’t get in!

I continue to indicate but he’s having none of it, driving almost bumper to bumper with the white van in front of him. And what happens? The white van breaks and he piles into the back of him.

typical car driver. leaving things till the last minute, causing chaos behind and expecting something that possibly weighs 44 tons to stop on a sixpence.

Couldn't remember who to tag :lol:
:D

What part of this do people have a problem with?
Today I was at Tyne Dock in Shields (going out of town) and the roundabout before the roadworks was total gridlock because everyone was trying to get in the "right" lane. I got to the roundabout and there was the sign "use both lanes" so I trundled down the inside lane doing my bit to relieve the traffic at the roundabout, however my good deed was thrown back in my face when no bastard would let me in when I got to the cones.
I managed to squeeze in front of an Insignia and he went crackas blaring his horn and giving me the wanker sign.

Obviously the SMB resident Reginald Molehusbands will deem me to be in the wrong so let the abuse begin :lol:
I was in an Audi as well.

This is why you should get a dashcam front and rear for idiots like that.

It was the same when Heworth roundabout was being redone. People seem to think they’re special because they’ve queued when in fact they just can’t read Road signs. They’ll probably be the same wankers who sit in the outside lane for no reason as well.

Could've been worse, he could have accelerated.

Back