This Time with Alan Partridge

Got to be kidding. I didnt raise anything approaching a smile

If it had been some newcomer comedy thing it would be slated

Was a bit sad really that they've managed to write such utter cack for what was a great character

Lowest form of whit, highest form of intelligence so Oscar Wilde said.
Maybes you just don't get it for some reason that escapes me.

I'm not really enjoying this latest series.

In the last series I found only the last episode was any good.

As has been said before the character peaked at the travel tavern ... 3 ladyboys please
I'd say the series after in the caravan. This is good interview with Roger Daltrey

Last edited by a moderator:
Where can I watch Mid Morning Matters? It’s the only one I’ve not seen...

It's very difficult to find online as any uploads were taken down due to copyright almost straight away. Your best bet would probably be to actually buy the DVD.

I remember on Radio 4 years and years ago, he was interviewing a precocious child prodigy. There was a clump and silence for a few seconds. I thought the mic had dropped to the floor or something.

Then there was a single noise. A high pitched wailing of a crying child, that had just been thumped by a chat show host.

:lol:

It's very difficult to find online as any uploads were taken down due to copyright almost straight away. Your best bet would probably be to actually buy the DVD.
I think there’s a series on sky on demand at present.... in the words of shakin stevens ‘lovely stuff’

I remember on Radio 4 years and years ago, he was interviewing a precocious child prodigy. There was a clump and silence for a few seconds. I thought the mic had dropped to the floor or something.

Then there was a single noise. A high pitched wailing of a crying child, that had just been thumped by a chat show host.

:lol:
I Alan Partridge would like to push you, Simon Fisher, into a deep, disused canal.

Back