This Time with Alan Partridge

If recommend his books if anyone wants something to read.

'Nomad' in particular is one of the funniest books I've ever read. It's preface:

Nomad.
Noun
1 a person who does not stay long in the same place; a wanderer
2 a member of a people that travels from place to place to find fresh pasture for its animals and has no permanent home
3 Scottish: “not mad”.

He decides to walk from Norwich to a nuclear power station in Dugeness, "in the footsteps of his father."

If recommend his books if anyone wants something to read.

'Nomad' in particular is one of the funniest books I've ever read. It's preface:

Nomad.
Noun
1 a person who does not stay long in the same place; a wanderer
2 a member of a people that travels from place to place to find fresh pasture for its animals and has no permanent home
3 Scottish: “not mad”.

He decides to walk from Norwich to a nuclear power station in Dugeness, "in the footsteps of his father."
Yes the 6 hour audio book is on YouTube,which I helped pass the time at work, particular highlights is his dislike of edmonds 😂

That's best episode I've seen so far. It felt like peak Partridge.
Got to be kidding. I didnt raise anything approaching a smile

If it had been some newcomer comedy thing it would be slated

Was a bit sad really that they've managed to write such utter cack for what was a great character

It was funny when he was blackmailing that reporter from The Guardian. "I'm going to look out of my window on Saturday and the 400 year old oak tree will have been cut back". :lol:

It was funny when he was blackmailing that reporter from The Guardian. "I'm going to look out of my window on Saturday and the 400 year old oak tree will have been cut back". :lol:
Is that from the first series, where it was basically entrapment? Something along the lines of:

“would you accept payment to promote a brand?”
“No”
“What about if someone offered you 20 grand?”
“no”
“Would you contemplate it if someone offered you a billion pounds?”
“Well, hypothetically, for a billion”

cuts to Alan in the car park

“There we have it folks, he’s been taking back handers!” :lol:

Is that from the first series, where it was basically entrapment? Something along the lines of:

“would you accept payment to promote a brand?”
“No”
“What about if someone offered you 20 grand?”
“no”
“Would you contemplate it if someone offered you a billion pounds?”
“Well, hypothetically, for a billion”

cuts to Alan in the car park

“There we have it folks, he’s been taking back handers!” :lol:
No it was off last night

Some people sound like they are sitting waiting to criticise this show. It is not 'Im Alan Partridge'', but it is decent throughout with odd very good Partridge moment.

The face of alert he pulled when kicking off with the cocktail woman over raw egg :lol: :lol:

Some people sound like they are sitting waiting to criticise this show. It is not 'Im Alan Partridge'', but it is decent throughout with odd very good Partridge moment.

The face of alert he pulled when kicking off with the cocktail woman over raw egg :lol: :lol:
Not remotely funny. Almost tragic

Back