This Time with Alan Partridge

The Linton Travel Tavern series was some of the greatest comedy that’s ever been on tv and it was certainly childish. He dressed as a zombie by putting tungsten tipped screws on his fingers, lashing a shower curtain around his back and a kettle power cord as a tail. Zombies don’t even have tails.
Dont forget the biscuits as well.

The fosters radio podcasts were the last proper Partridge productions. I bloody love Alan, but just don’t really like this show, just doesn’t really hit the same

When he was slagging off his co-host about going on about her engagement, then pretending to be outraged for her and wanting to find out who was slagging her off :lol:
Also just worked out that his co-host was in ''Pete vs life'', a Channel 4 gem 10 years ago.

Logon or register to see this image

Last edited:
When he was slagging off his co-host about going on about her engagement, then pretending to be outraged for her and wanting to find out who was slagging her off :lol:
Also just worked out that his co-host was in ''Pete vs life'', a Channel 4 gem 10 years ago.

Logon or register to see this image
Just watched the Moone Boy episode where Coogan plays Francie Touchy Feely.

God the lucky barstad, I'd love to touch that leg

Last edited:
The Linton Travel Tavern series was some of the greatest comedy that’s ever been on tv and it was certainly childish. He dressed as a zombie by putting tungsten tipped screws on his fingers, lashing a shower curtain around his back and a kettle power cord as a tail. Zombies don’t even have tails.

Zombies by their very nature are inconsistent.

Do you see any upset zombies around? Just the one.

Absolutely brilliant writing.

Love it me like. Its not I'm ap but still good. Sidekick simon cracks me up, the awkward stances, not knowing where to our himself when he's fucked up

Watched last weeks and it was absolutely shite. Recycling that twat assistant on the monitor and crap like that. Didn’t watch this weeks, did it improve?
Love it me like. Its not I'm ap but still good. Sidekick simon cracks me up, the awkward stances, not knowing where to our himself when he's fucked up

Classic SMB contrasting opinions.

It's never going to be as good as the original AP stuff - but I still really like it and it's miles better than most 'comedies' on tele these days. Loved his section about the kitchen drawer and moving utensils - brilliant :lol:

Back