This time with Alan Partridge

I’m sure I missed some of the subtle bits. Spotted him blowing his nose into a hanky when going to see the hygienist though

Was hoping he as going to stand up after watching her wash her hands
I laughed at that. Have to say people blowing their noses still cracks me up.
Some fussy people on here. I'd rather spend half an hour with Partridge than most other contemporary comedy creations. (And that sounds like something he might say! :))

I'm a big Partridge fan and thought this was OK. It's a difficult thing to get right in both making it feel real but funny and trying something new/fresh. I thought the bit where he went on about his grandad for example teatered on the forced/OTT side. The subtle stuff was much better. Brave to make it a real time thing, showing what happens in the studio during the VT stuff. Hopefully it gets better with each episode.

There's always a concern for me when something comes back after being away for a while , a band, tv show, sequel to a film, that it'll be crap or dated. This didn't disappoint at all.

stolen from bellendbook

Lucas Swain on Twitter
:lol:

Apart from that daft owld knacker were there any other men there?

"She looks like Delilah"
"Who's Delilah"
"That slag from the bible"

Ruined me :lol::lol::lol:

Those saying Partridge is shit, bet you still literally piss yourself at Del falling through the bar
Lynne's got some teeth these days! The lass mouthing bitch at her was a nice touch, like Alan's face falling when farmers were mentioned

Last edited:
A bit hitty missy for me, but every time I’ve thought about ‘Clunt...Fluck...Fuck...Fluck’ since watching it, I’ve been in bits.

Back