This Superball shite

Anyone or anything that promotes a multiple dog killer as a team captian and a role model to kids in the Pro Bowl ( warm up game week before Super Bowl ) should be locked up for life.

National Felony League!

Glad I've washed my hands of this xxxx for good now.

Last edited:
Many of Americans question why it has to be so late on a Sunday as well. But at least it's a 6:30 ET start. The major finals or finals series games in the other big sports tend to start at 8 ET or later. It's pretty much impossible to make it to the end of Monday Night Football or a World Series game if you have a proper job.

You could just move to the West Coast, we don't have that problem. ;) It does make the 3 p.m. kickoffs for Sunderland a bit tougher.

Me too.
Will struggle like fuck to get up for work on Monday morning, but hey ho !
Same here, it's worth it though, don't know all the rules, never will, just the basics, but that's all you need to enjoy it, all the technical stuff is fascinating.Been some class ones over the last few years.

Anyone or anything that promotes a multiple dog killer as a team captian and a role model to kids in the Pro Bowl ( warm up game week before Super Bowl ) should be locked up for life.

National Felony League!

Glad I've washed my hands of this xxxx for good now.

Marcos Alonso killed someone, I take it you feel the same way about us, the Premier League, football in general...?

As a fan and someone who has a vested interest in the NFL via my work, one of the most common things people say to me when they find out what I do is say 'You know, I've always wanted to get into it, I just haven't ever been able to'

It's absolutely bizarre :D If you don't like it, don't watch it. Don't start threads about it on messageboards, don't force yourself to try and like something because you have some weird belief that you 'should' try and like it. I don't go around starting threads about Synchronised Swimming because it would be stupid, pointless, and my opinion on it is completely irrelevant to people who enjoy it. I may not, but I'm glad they derive some pleasure from it.

In a nutshell, people are f***ing weird.
No comparison.

He didn't go out with the intent of killing someone did he.

That piece of xxx did and tortured for fun and did no time for animal cruelty.

I hate Vick for it, but I'm not a moron, so I don't blame an entire sport for his idiocy.

Now that’s a boring sport

It's similar to golf and cricket where they're not after a constant thrill or buzz every second.
But (especially in tight games) the suspense just builds and builds and can come down to the last play of the game.
Saying that you can get a bit of that in NFL :lol:

Last edited:
I hate Vick for it, but I'm not a moron, so I don't blame an entire sport for his idiocy.

No you just lack moral fibre to make a stand if you think that's an action to be ignored by the NFL. You just keep on working in support of the National Felony League my friend.

The entire sport just put this killer on a pedestal in front of the nation and said it's okay.

Back