This Superball shite

I remember toward the end of my school days sky was pushing NFL hard. Only the wankers and soft shires would talk about it like they had any idea about how to play the sport. Never been able to bring myself to watch a whole game.
I had a passing interest in the Washington redskins back in the early eighties but never bothered with it since.
Don't you mean the Washington Native American Skins?

Ah, the annual ‘fuckwits comment on the NFL’ thread.

Cue the usual bollocks statements such as ‘rugby for girls’, ‘games last forever’ and ‘some of the players are just fat kernts’.

It’s much more enjoyable to me than football these days. Probably because the Bills aren’t a total embarrassment currently.

Last edited:
I remember toward the end of my school days sky was pushing NFL hard. Only the wankers and soft shires would talk about it like they had any idea about how to play the sport. Never been able to bring myself to watch a whole game.

Don't you mean the Washington Native American Skins?
Aye thems the fellers. Had a running back at the time name of John Riggins. What a piece of work that lad was.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a passing interest in the Washington redskins back in the early eighties but never bothered with it since.

Probably for the best as they have been absolutely disgraceful for about 30 years. :lol:
Ah, the annual ‘fuckwits comment on the NFL’ thread.

Cue the usual bollocks statements such as ‘rugby for girls’, ‘games last forever’ and ‘some of the players are just fat kernts’.

It’s much more enjoyable to me than football these days. Probably because the Bills aren’t a total embarrassment currently.

Same for me. Refreshing that there’s a salary cap which means you can’t just go out and spunk a shit load of money on the best players.
Superb event in a superb sport

I’ve booked Monday off work. :lol:

Last edited:

Back