This squad need a fitness camp over the international break

D

Deleted member 361

Not withstanding the abject recruitment that has left us with a squad of no height, one paced plodders (thanks Jack, Tony and Stewart), surely the team should be getting drilled Di Canio style between now and the next league game. The whole lot. not sure i can watch much more of them strolling/chugging around after shadows. the difference between Onien and the rest of them is disgraceful. at the very very least they should be fitter and aim to be fitter than the other teams. we arent even close. maybe its because we have injury prone players who cant manage it ? a team full of ledley king's without the ability to back it up. again poor recruitment.

every single team (bar rare exceptions) we play looks sharper and fitter and as last season went on we started to look more jaded. i dont think ross pushed them hard enough, and parkinson is having no impact either so far. i watch quite a bit of low league football and i can honestly say that aside from some neat and tidy touches from mcinulty, mcgeady and a couple of others usually without end product, the general standard of our players is pretty poor and non descript. we are turgid to watch and were last year too.

Whats the point of having great facilities if the players either a) arent using them or b) being allowed to take it easy. Donald said we wanted hungry players, I didnt think he meant just in the AOL canteen.

also if i see one more bog standard wide player with pace tear us apart thanks to a ball over the top I will scream. its so basic and pathetic.

we have to wait until january to sort out the mess left by the summer recruitment, but untill then at least get them fit and battling. thats why they take a few second to make decisions on the ball... because they are blowing.

Not withstanding the abject recruitment that has left us with a squad of no height, one paced plodders (thanks Jack, Tony and Stewart), surely the team should be getting drilled Di Canio style between now and the next league game. The whole lot. not sure i can watch much more of them strolling/chugging around after shadows. the difference between Onien and the rest of them is disgraceful. at the very very least they should be fitter and aim to be fitter than the other teams. we arent even close. maybe its because we have injury prone players who cant manage it ? a team full of ledley king's without the ability to back it up. again poor recruitment.

every single team (bar rare exceptions) we play looks sharper and fitter and as last season went on we started to look more jaded. i dont think ross pushed them hard enough, and parkinson is having no impact either so far. i watch quite a bit of low league football and i can honestly say that aside from some neat and tidy touches from mcinulty, mcgeady and a couple of others usually without end product, the general standard of our players is pretty poor and non descript. we are turgid to watch and were last year too.

Whats the point of having great facilities if the players either a) arent using them or b) being allowed to take it easy. Donald said we wanted hungry players, I didnt think he meant just in the AOL canteen.

also if i see one more bog standard wide player with pace tear us apart thanks to a ball over the top I will scream. its so basic and pathetic.

we have to wait until january to sort out the mess left by the summer recruitment, but untill then at least get them fit and battling. thats why they take a few second to make decisions on the ball... because they are blowing.

It's going to be worse now the lazy bastards don't have to use the stairs in the academy too.

Can’t wait to see the club posting pictures on Twitter from whichever pizza shop was sponsoring our strips tonight like they did for the U18 game last week.

What makes you think this can be sorted out in January?

We were scraping by under Ross, he had to go. It seems recruitment was worse than most thought. They have never looked big enough, sharp enough or fit enough. Promotion, fake news.

Can’t wait to see the club posting pictures on Twitter from whichever pizza shop was sponsoring our strips tonight like they did for the U18 game last week.

pizza is absolutely fine to have after a 90 min game of football by the way and the best teams in the country do so...

What our lads eat at home regularly is probably the issue mate

The fitness camp will not help some players whose bodies are knackered after long careers and injuries being overrun by younger more energetic opponents. This is a 3 transfer window overhaul.

The fitness camp will not help some players whose bodies are knackered after long careers and injuries being overrun by younger more energetic opponents. This is a 3 transfer window overhaul.
Who pays? Or is it more frees ?

Back