This quote really worries me...

“We picked a team that we felt was strong enough to deal with that but also had enough quality to play and I thought when we played we did okay."
“There was never going to be loads of football in the game because they don’t allow you to play, but I thought in the main we stood strong as a team and were desperately unlucky not to get something."

Now, I'm not one of these who thinks we've got a god given right, but fuck me, we were playing Gillingham.

"We did okay?" f***ing okay.

Fuck off man.

He's an absolute f***ing joke.

I'm not sure why people feel sorry for him. Out of his depth or not, there's no excuse for coming out with defeatist crap like that.

Lowering expectations has been the name of the game at SAFC for the last few moths and so far we've reached "we would have been happy with a draw at Gillingham". How long before league two is being talked about in glowing terms?

“We picked a team that we felt was strong enough to deal with that but also had enough quality to play and I thought when we played we did okay."
“There was never going to be loads of football in the game because they don’t allow you to play, but I thought in the main we stood strong as a team and were desperately unlucky not to get something."

Now, I'm not one of these who thinks we've got a god given right, but fuck me, we were playing Gillingham.

Fuck off man.

We should be going out with the express intention of battering every crappy team in this crappy league from the off.
That should be the only tactic required.

He's an absolute f***ing joke.

I'm not sure why people feel sorry for him. Out of his depth or not, there's no excuse for coming out with defeatist crap like that.

Lowering expectations has been the name of the game at SAFC for the last few moths and so far we've reached "we would have been happy with a draw at Gillingham". How long before league two is being talked about in glowing terms?

Feel sorry for him? I actively dislike him more and more he opens his mouth.

This is a worse quote. Remember it's Gillingham as you read it.

"“There was never going to be loads of football in the game because they don’t allow you to play, "

Highly disrespectful and a weak comment. He had 10 days to find a way to play against them. We could pluck any manager from Northern League and he’d get more of a response than Parkinson. I bet his half time team talks are a joy.

Fuck off man.
Since the 9th of December they have lost one game at Wimbledon 1-0 which to all intents and purposes they should have won comfortably. The days are well gone when we see names like Gillingham and assume we should walk all over them. When Parkinson gets this message across clearly we'll start winning games.

It's all set up perfectly for Grayson and Blackpool next week as well isn't it? I wonder if they'll prevent us from playing as well?

Hope we do 'okay' though.
Since the 9th of December they have lost one game at Wimbledon 1-0 which to all intents and purposes they should have won comfortably. The days are well gone when we see names like Gillingham and assume we should walk all over them. When Parkinson gets this message across clearly we'll start winning games.
I never said anything about walking all over them. But saying we did okay isn't good enough.

Fuck off man.
He’s a loser, always has been, always will be. He’s managed Colchester, Bolton, Bradford. Nothing clubs. He’s a nothing manager. Waste of space. He should go back to managing where he belongs.

And I'm sure that was a typo, as it's only 8th December today. Unless they've gone a full year ;)

Back