Disappearance of Sarah Everard in London

Status
Not open for further replies.

Found a hat similar on the Common to the one she was wearing:

I don't even know what happened with that sentence..."Found a hat on the Common similar to the one she was wearing":
Now saying it is not linked to her disappearance.
Ah they've updated that in the last few minutes then. Good.

Well no but you also can’t just disappear from CCTV. If she continued along any route around there it would be captured through some form eventually.

The only other possibility is getting into a car or house around there in a CCTV black spot. And it doesn’t have to be forced necessarily. After that it would be a true disappeared into thin air.

But the suggestion is the police have more CCTV that they are just not disclosing which is quite common
They use this sort of tactic in the hope that whoever has snatched her will let her go before the police come knocking.

They use this sort of tactic in the hope that whoever has snatched her will let her go before the police come knocking.

Or as a means of trapping a suspect. They did it with that lass in Hull. They had a strong suspicion of who it was but kept evidence out of the public domain in the hope of him incriminating himself whilst they watched him.

But to be honest after 5 days sadly history shows us that if it was a case of abducted and released. I can’t remember the last high profile missing person who turned up alive days into having gone missing

Last edited:
Or as a means of trapping a suspect. They did it with that lass in Hull.

But to be honest after 5 days sadly history shows us that it was a case of abducted and released. I can’t remember the last high profile missing person who turned up alive days into having gone missing
Shannon Matthews but that was a strange case.

Or as a means of trapping a suspect. They did it with that lass in Hull. They had a strong suspicion of who it was but kept evidence out of the public domain in the hope of him incriminating himself whilst they watched him.

But to be honest after 5 days sadly history shows us that if it was a case of abducted and released. I can’t remember the last high profile missing person who turned up alive days into having gone missing
Logon or register to see this image

How good are the images on these doorbell cameras? Find it hard to believe they could definitely pick her up walking down the street on one

Even then you would walk down Nightingale Lane and then cross Balham Hill at Clapham south station. At least that's what I've always done when walking down there 🤷‍♂️
My daughter used to live not far from Clapham South then later Balham. That little strip running out of Clapham South with all the takeaway joints always had me concerned for her. She’d often call me while walking back to the flat.

Balham there was more chance of a fox taking her, they were rampant round there.

My daughter used to live not far from Clapham South then later Balham. That little strip running out of Clapham South with all the takeaway joints always had me concerned for her. She’d often call me while walking back to the flat.

Balham there was more chance of a fox taking her, they were rampant round there.

It doesn't look much but I've always found the area to be alright. For a girl in her twenties/early thirties the experience may be somewhat different however

I used to know that road & the McD’s at the end of it quite well when I lived in streatham. Not the nicest area, but as with anywhere in London you can have £2m houses across the road from an estate mostly anywhere in the city.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back