Disappearance of Sarah Everard in London

Status
Not open for further replies.

I hope the lady is found safe and well, hate stuff like this me.
me too... really sends a shiver down the spine.

At first it sounded like they were looking around Clapham Common but in the Sky News article it suggests she was last in Clarence Avenue so more towards Brixton Hill.

It sounds like the walk she was doing is around 50 minutes door to door which is quite a distance at that time of night.

Hopefully she is ok and its just a case of a broken phone and change of plan.

me too... really sends a shiver down the spine.

At first it sounded like they were looking around Clapham Common but in the Sky News article it suggests she was last in Clarence Avenue so more towards Brixton Hill.

It sounds like the walk she was doing is around 50 minutes door to door which is quite a distance at that time of night.

Hopefully she is ok and its just a case of a broken phone and change of plan.
Fingers crossed, I hope the cops get folks to check their ring / video doorbells / CCTV asap - I'm presuming they'll check street / shop cctv anarl.

I used to live a stone's throw from Clarence avenue and the area is alright, definitely worse areas to walk through at night. Can only hope she's found safe and well.

One of the big differences right now is that there’s hardly anyone on the streets so a lot of that safety element is gone.

Fingers crossed she’s found safe.
This is true and a very good point. I’m far more wary about excercising at night for that very reason. It’s eerily quiet at the minute and those that are out, tend to be people you’re not wanting to get involved in a conversation with. Normally when it’s busy it feels much safer.

I used to live a stone's throw from Clarence avenue and the area is alright, definitely worse areas to walk through at night. Can only hope she's found safe and well.
On the contrary I think there's more people on the streets than ever before because there's nothing else to do.

This is really saddening. Hope she shows up. Doesn't look good though good it.

It’s the quickest from where she started from. Could easily have gone round the edge though.

Definitely not the quickest to walk across it. The edge yes. The a205 kind of cuts through it but that's basically the edge.

Last edited:
On the contrary I think there's more people on the streets than ever before because there's nothing else to do.

This is really saddening. Hope she shows up. Doesn't look good though good it.
Not in residential areas at night in my experience. During the day yes and in good weather.

Bit of a sort.

Feel awful for the family, it must be torture. Hope she turns up soon, or they at least get some closure :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back