This litte girl on the Isle of Bute

My something not right comment is more sue to the fact that the media don't seem to be treating it as suspicious.

Tbf she could've got up and wandered off or sneaked out.

I mean, the police will know already if it's a murder investigation or an accident, but the papers can't speculate yet whether it's one or the other.

My something not right comment is more sue to the fact that the media don't seem to be treating it as suspicious.
I think at the moment the police have said it is 'unexplained'. It may not be an obvious murder - i.e. like in the case of Nikki Allen. She could possibly have run off and has fallen in the hotel? Until the coroner gives a verdict following post mortem the papers will just hold the unexplained line.

I think your post could have been read two very different ways bud
So it seems :)

But aye may not have been immediately obvious like Nikki was immediately obvious. Though probably in either case they can't say it's a murder investigation until an official coroner's post mortem report is issued.

Iirc there were 2 coppers on the entire island, mate n his now wife worked in main hotel.
Imagine it’ll be different now!!!

Absolutely awful that her Mam found out her little girl was missing, then dead, on Facebook. Why on earth was she not contacted? Even if family couldn't get through to her for any reason then the police should have made absolutely sure she was informed.

Also how on earth does a 6 year old get out of a (presumably) locked house at 6am?

Absolutely awful that her Mam found out her little girl was missing, then dead, on Facebook. Why on earth was she not contacted? Even if family couldn't get through to her for any reason then the police should have made absolutely sure she was informed.

Also how on earth does a 6 year old get out of a (presumably) locked house at 6am?
THere's lots of questions and will be lots of speculation. Similar to McCann case in that a stranger has come in to the house? Or that it was someone known to her.

Back