"This is running on empty.. Food Review"

Status
Not open for further replies.

LondonMackem

Striker

I've been watching TheReportOfTheWeek's food review channel recently and decided to throw up some footage for everyone to enjoy.

Watching Reviewbruh eat is so serene. If I was rich, I would hire him as my personal guide. Before every meal I would ask him to eat first as I would patiently wait for him to finish and give me his review on demand. It would be a wonderful life.

You've upped your game with this @LondonMackem and I'm not even joking.

Something really soothing watching him crunch the Triple Double Crunchwrap. I for one am absolutely relieved that on this occasion the distribution of sauce was to his satisfaction.

absolute class that mind. All that for 5 dollars , fantastic value. Taco Bell over here screwed up being too pricey imho

I like this guys style. informed, good delivery and doesn't spit food out when he talks. definitely showing experience there . could hang out with this guy at a US food court and just whack Taco Bell, Wendy's and Dunkin Donuts all in one hit. Or sit in Applebys and just go through the menu .

would be class

Im glad he's to everyone's satisfaction.

I have to say, when he says the words "food review!" At the start, it gives me a little tingle down my spine (in a good way). Great vintage suits too.

You've upped your game with this @LondonMackem and I'm not even joking.

Something really soothing watching him crunch the Triple Double Crunchwrap. I for one am absolutely relieved that on this occasion the distribution of sauce was to his satisfaction.
I'm still bemused it's called the triple double crunch wrap indicating 6 layers. It's completely disoriented me, as well as Reviewbruh. Where am I?

Reactions: mux
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back