This game against Benfica B.

Not me. I'll be the eternal optimist as usual. It is possible for a management team and players to learn from last season's mistakes. We finished on 85 points so not as bad as some perceive. Bit of tweaking required.
Agree with this ,the tweaking will be done to formation .All traditional formations last season produced terrible football and yet we nearly did it.So I hope he gives the new formation time and doesn't revert back .Attacking in numbers will leave us shitting at times but im fitting tena man pants and bring optimistic .

Agree with this ,the tweaking will be done to formation .All traditional formations last season produced terrible football and yet we nearly did it.So I hope he gives the new formation time and doesn't revert back .Attacking in numbers will leave us shitting at times but im fitting tena man pants and bring optimistic .
being a mean ha

Not me. I'll be the eternal optimist as usual. It is possible for a management team and players to learn from last season's mistakes. We finished on 85 points so not as bad as some perceive. Bit of tweaking required.

I hope you're right marra. We can revisit this conversation in a few months and see whether glass half full or glass half empty prevailed.

Comparing us in League one to manchester united the biggest club in the world. Wow. Man utd still paid a fee for Ronaldo something which we (obviously not being as big as man utd given we're in League one) haven't got the resources to do and even if we did unearth the next ronaldo signed him on loan I really dont think it would take long for the news to break in England n he'd be snapped up by someone much bigger than ourselves quicker than he can tie his boots up and get to Ipswich away.

Why do some posters gan ower the f***ing top?

I think he's comparing a scouting scenario, not comparing us to man Utd, ya f***ing divvy

And we all know what league we're in, so no need for condescending crap like that

True mind it is two games in a row

Once he played there he hasn't got the fitness for it
Fair play, never knew that

Played him RWB last season so I really wouldn’t rule it out, will turn him into an even bigger scapegoat.
He started the season on form last year, but totally went off the boil. It got to the point i wasn't even expecting him to do anything, after been top drawer early on

Last edited:
Why do some posters gan ower the f***ing top?

I think he's comparing a scouting scenario, not comparing us to man Utd, ya f***ing divvy

And we all know what league we're in, so no need for condescending crap like that
If you believe we have the scouting capabilities to scout the next Cristiano Ronaldo then you need to go and support that deluded lot over the water.

Back