This f***ing weather man

I know exactly what that means. We used to camp just a few miles from Carpentras, and the ground was always like fecking stone. I started taking my De-walt drill driver to pre-drill holes in the ground to to get my tent pegs in. Moved on to Gite now.
They've been a lashing up that end the last couple of weeks still nowt for us, the proverbial nun's chuff.

Local park is closed due to flooding.
Could be wrong, but I've never heard of that happening ever.

Good news is all the work I've done on the front lawn is helping - its only holding a small amount of water rather than being a swimming pool like it would have been this time 2 years back

Saturday’s weather looks alright. Up to 18 degrees to watch Doddsy’s lads batter Bristol C. Haway. :cool:

Edit: 50mph winds. Fuck sake.

it's basically those high winds that is dragging the warm air up from the south. So without it you wouldn't have the decent temperatures at the weekend.

Nee way grassroots footy pitches are going to be playable this weekend. Bairns cooped up during the week as can't do anything outside either. What a shit show the weather in this country can be at times.
Supposed to be going over to Keswick for the Mountain Festival of Light as well but can see that being called off now.
My son’s team have only played 8 games this season. They’ve only played 2 home games, one of which was actually played away, due to their pitch being practically underwater all winter. They will end up playing 3 or 4 games a week to catch up before the summer - never known anything like it.

My son’s team have only played 8 games this season. They’ve only played 2 home games, one of which was actually played away, due to their pitch being practically underwater all winter. They will end up playing 3 or 4 games a week to catch up before the summer - never known anything like it.
Yeah we've already got some midweek games scheduled starting next week I think.

Back