This f***ing weather man

Just checked the weather and it looks like constant rain after today for the next fortnight 😣
Yup, absolutely horrendous 😢
Got the bedding going on the line soon, that'll be me up to date with the washing after today but I'm going to be using the dryer for the foreseeable (by the looks of it) xx

Yup, absolutely horrendous 😢
Got the bedding going on the line soon, that'll be me up to date with the washing after today but I'm going to be using the dryer for the foreseeable (by the looks of it) xx
Going to do mine now, hopefully still have time to get it dried on the line. I was going to do it tomorrow til I check the weather forecast.

It's my Mam's one year anniversary on the 9th, I was trying to find a day I could get to the cemetery with some flowers without getting absolutely soaked but not looking likely ☹️ xx

Going to do mine now, hopefully still have time to get it dried on the line. I was going to do it tomorrow til I check the weather forecast.

It's my Mam's one year anniversary on the 9th, I was trying to find a day I could get to the cemetery with some flowers without getting absolutely soaked but not looking likely ☹️ xx
I hope the weather forecast has got it wrong and you can get out this week my love 😘🤗 xx

Back