This Country (Again)

Visited the village it's filmed in last month. All of the main locations are within a minutes drive. Had a pint in the Keepers (It's not actually called that but it's the real pub in the village square). Worth a visit if you're passing down the fossse way

Plenty of those small Cotswold places to visit.
Burford, Stow on the Wold, Lechlade etc.
Spent plenty of time fishing the Upper Thames around Radcot and Kelmscot.
The Swan at Radcot was always the pub we used to drink in on June the 15th camping out in a bloody car until around 3am just as the sun could be seen then off fishing in the River Thames was the mist rolled across the fields.
The beautiful sound of the Curlew breaking the dawn silence. Happy memories as the tip of the rod took off and a Chub was diving under the moored boats.
What a time to be alive and not a care in the World back then.
Swindon were no doubt in Division Three :)

Indeed Blewbury know it very well. Lovely village.
A few Mates used to live there. One of my best Mates, (still watches the Town home games) his Parents used to own the Post Office although he now lives in Lambourne, the home of so many race horses.
Harwell is almost joined with Didcot now, completely spoilt by housing expansion. Glad to have moved out as the Village I now live in is very remote.
Played cricket there at aere and Haney nice area, but it Oxfordshire so you should be a Utd fan 😂😂😂😂. Although it was probably Berkshire when you were growing up

Played cricket there at aere and Haney nice area, but it Oxfordshire so you should be a Utd fan 😂😂😂😂. Although it was probably Berkshire when you were growing up

You are right as born in Wallingford which was then Berkshire but now Oxfordshire. I know a fair few Oxford fans as you can imagine.
Where are you living now?

Back