This cold/virus that is going around .......

Just got out of hospital sat there with my son by his bed since early hrs Monday morning.His flu was actually meningitis,collapsed on the bathroom floor out of nowhere and blue lighted to hospital due to his breathing and the pain in his head.

I’ve never prayed before but I put my hand’s together and I prayed 5am Tuesday morning for him to be ok and please wake up.Terrifying.

It’s thankfully the viral strain and he’s back home resting up etc.

Fuckin hell, hope he’s on the mend.

Sinuses are still full here. Feels like someone has their thumbs inside my face and they're trying to push it off.

I'm staying home today and going to do an hourly olbas oil steam to try and break it down.

I've been rid of it for about 2 weeks and now feel it coming back on. I've had a torn calf for that time though, so feeling a little sorry for myself.

I'm beginning to regret letting my friend live with me. He works seeking patients in primary care and everything he catches, I have a few days later.

I've been rid of it for about 2 weeks and now feel it coming back on. I've had a torn calf for that time though, so feeling a little sorry for myself.

I'm beginning to regret letting my friend live with me. He works seeking patients in primary care and everything he catches, I have a few days later.

Similar here, except my last bout was more approx 3-4 weeks ago rather than 2. On Friday gone I felt achey all over, sneezing and generally shattered. Felt okay while out all day for Millwall away thankfully but yesterday I had a proper sore throat come on and back to feeling achey. Throat is still knackin today especially when I’ve got to eat and I slept horrendous last night, feel like I could sleep on a clothes line. This is the third time since the start to middle of December that I’ve picked up something, didn’t even think that would be possible with the natural immunity you supposedly get after having it.

First time I have picked up something in a few years, definitely since before COVID. Awful nights sleep, sore throat, aching all over, knackered.

Jesus I feel like I’ve been hit by a truck here.
Felt shit on Friday night, Saturday felt crap but went to the match, started to feel dreadful coming home & was shaking like a shitting dog when I got in. No appetite or anything, coughing every 10 seconds. Couldn’t stop shaking so jumped in a hot shower.
Took some nightnurse but took ages to kick in.

Today I’ve been in bed all day, in and out of consciousnesses. Done two old LFT’s but both negative.
Hopefully my body can kick it to fuck.

Nose running like a tap.
Eyes and bridge of nose hot and irritating
Thumping headache for 2 days.
I'm wrecked. Sure i caught this at the Bristol c Match. I missed a few matches to avoid infection.
Forced myself out last night though, nice curry. Didn't want to deprive my wife of a night out.
Temp 38.4. Just done a c test.

Back