This Andrew on The Chase

Took minus 5 from a 37k pot
Which isnt automatically horrific but then:

•told the next wife to take the middle offer
•never answered a single question final chase
•then... drumroll.... the beast needed 1 answer with 8 seconds left, what was the only poisonous UK spider or sommet. The beast passed. SHE PIPED UP WITH DADDY LONG LEGS. The team captain was a clever lad “oh I think its false widow?” but out of sheer politeness gave her answer to humour her.
It was wrong. Obviously the correct answer was his.

beast got the next question right so they ended up losing the 39k pot.

Well that makes it clearer. Watched it down my local but we just had subtitles to go off. We all thought she'd said the correct answer but had been overuled by the other three.

I was in Malaga the other week and caught a bit of their version of The Chase. Nee idea what the questions were but all the answers were in English. Which was a bit strange to say the least.

I like the sinnerman the best but id rather go up against the dark destroyer as he can get a bit flustered. Slightly gone off Jenny since she started singing - calling her a tuneless foghorn would be harsh on foghorns!! :lol:

Against the first person up iirc.

All 4 of them made it through to play for 69k & then fucked up in the final by only setting him 13 to chase.

Aye, classic case of too many cooks spoil the broth. Wrong person answering, pauses, people passing when someone else knew the answer. Just totally disjointed bunch of knackers.

Young lad on today’s-
Thought Micheal Winner might have made an 8 hour unchanging film of the Empire State Building :lol:

Young lad on today’s-
Thought Micheal Winner might have made an 8 hour unchanging film of the Empire State Building :lol:

Is that the dunce who just got 1k? I saw him answer "what is the last birthday you celebrate before becoming a teenager", and he got every other question wrong. Thicker than a castle wall. Why do people who are clearly morons want to go on a TV show that will undoubtedly expose their stupidity?

Back