This Andrew on The Chase

Took minus 5 from a 37k pot
Which isnt automatically horrific but then:

•told the next wife to take the middle offer
•never answered a single question final chase
•then... drumroll.... the beast needed 1 answer with 8 seconds left, what was the only poisonous UK spider or sommet. The beast passed. SHE PIPED UP WITH DADDY LONG LEGS. The team captain was a clever lad “oh I think its false widow?” but out of sheer politeness gave her answer to humour her.
It was wrong. Obviously the correct answer was his.

beast got the next question right so they ended up losing the 39k pot.

🤣🤣🤣

Although I would usually advocate taking the lower offer if the amount in the pot was at a sufficient level in order to get back with a full compliment, but she offered nothing to the final chase apart from answer that will perhaps go down in The Chase history.

Daddy long legs ffs! :lol:
Add to that the other daft lass answering "Punch" to a "which satirical magazine" question and they'd have won the cash.
Which satirical magazine? Is ALWAYS Private Eye just as Which Space Agency...? Is ALWAYS NASA!!

Daddy long legs ffs! :lol:
Add to that the other daft lass answering "Punch" to a "which satirical magazine" question and they'd have won the cash.
Which satirical magazine? Is ALWAYS Private Eye just as Which Space Agency...? Is ALWAYS NASA!!
I’ve noticed tha NASA one. Surrealist artist is always Dali and Mexican artist is always Frida Kahlo.

Here we go, first lass up, first question

Q. What domestic pets are the books Tiger Heart and Leopard Star about

A. Dog

f***ing hell man 😂😂
Some thick fuckers on there today like. I shouted at the tv when that bloke picked Coventry Street over Oxford St!

Back