This $1000 Apple Monitor Stand

The monitor is actually fantastic value and cheap considering what it's capable of, but only really useful for someone working at Pixar. Obviously Ted with his Galaxy S10 and Intel i5 8GB ram PC doesn't understand it's intended use so couldn't wait to have a dig.

The stand is obviously f***ing ridiculous.

The monitor is actually fantastic value and cheap considering what it's capable of, but only really useful for someone working at Pixar. Obviously Ted with his Galaxy S10 and Intel i5 8GB ram PC doesn't understand it's intended use so couldn't wait to have a dig.

The stand is obviously f***ing ridiculous.

The stand is an escalation of things after people couldn't believe they'd charge £120 for a pencil.

Disclaimer: I have two Apple Pencils (and they actually are really good - but my husband made so many comments about 15p HB pencils I have one in a sleeve designed to make it look like a bog standard pencil to wind him up)

People running the studios and big design companies must be happy wasting money if buy them.

Apple's on its way down like has been since the owner died.

Over priced crap.

There’s a hell of a lot of corporate money wasted on stuff, at least these have a purpose even if they are an expensive bit of metal.

The stand is an escalation of things after people couldn't believe they'd charge £120 for a pencil.

Disclaimer: I have two Apple Pencils (and they actually are really good - but my husband made so many comments about 15p HB pencils I have one in a sleeve designed to make it look like a bog standard pencil to wind him up)
Fuck me, I thought you were taking the piss! :eek: £120 for a piece of plastic? :lol:

Currently £118.80 making a saving of 20p on original £119.00 price to take even more piss outta the gullibles thinking they're getting a saving! :lol::lol:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Apple-MU8F2ZM-A-Pencil-Generation/dp/B07K2PK3BV

Tremendous 3 out of 5 rating! :lol:

Apple Pencil Reviews - Education - Apple

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm assuming it wasn't an Apple product that invented the number 10,41?;)
It actually was an Apple product that made that picture as I nicked it off Tw@tter :lol: For those that don't know, some countries (Most European countries) use a comma rather than a decimal point.

pricing for the mac pro is out now you can pre-order. £47.5k for the full spec!

I'm not sure how many will need 1.5tb of ram or a 28core cpu but that is an insane amount of money. Obviously aimed at a very niche market.

Mac Pro

Back