[Third test] England v Australia - Perth

Disagree with that. Philander was as good as anyone I've seen with a new ball. Morkel was also excellent and Rabada has superb stats. These Aussie attack is quick but not sure it's as good as what it's made out to be

Yeah in hindsight there isn’t much in it, I still think he would find it tougher facing the Aussies on their home pitches than the South Africans on ours though

Woke up at 5am to check the score. Said to myself "I just don't want to see the word 'collapse'" - turned on the BBC App to see the headline "England collapse after Bairstow Century" so went back to bed :rolleyes:

Also, what is the point right now of Modern Ali? Not sure he is worth his place in the team as a bowler or a batter.....

Skittle them for sub 350 and we have a chance of winning. Anything more and the draw would be odds on with bad weather about.

Ironically if we did skittle them it would probably give the Aussies a better chance of winning too unless they could get towards 500.

Not setting the alarm tonight.

Good player. Already has an England century to his name. Was going through a bed spell of form when he was last picked and had to face a superb bowling attack

He has a clear and obvious technical flaw against bowling that will hit 4th stump time and time again. its more to do with him solving that flaw than being in form or out of form. he will always be in form against bowling that isn't good enough to expolit his clear weakness often enough.

Back