Thinking of getting VR

Anyone know the options for getting a 3D film to play on a MQ2?
Downloading the files now - can I stream it from my PC, or do I need to put it onto the device itself?

Let me know what you think. For me, it’s just an ideal vr setup. You’re sat in a chair with your hands locked in a box that has buttons and stuff on that correspond to the controller buttons in your actual hands and you have to work out how to unlock the box. It’s also got a very unnerving eerie feeling as you’re playing. A scientist whose face is constantly blurred out gives you instructions in a calm and anxiety inducing way. I must admit to being so stuck on a few levels that I had to google some hints. Only hints though…a walkthrough would give it away too much!
The Room is one of my favourite iPad games and I was tempted to get it on VR, but I’m worried it might creep me the fuck out. The last one on the iPad was disturbing enough without VR.

Only played some mad space game and Resident Evil 7 but was class tbf. RE7 was quite terrifying in VR.

Not sure if it gets old quick as I don't have one myself but I did really enjoy it playing on my mates.

Only played some mad space game and Resident Evil 7 but was class tbf. RE7 was quite terrifying in VR.

Not sure if it gets old quick as I don't have one myself but I did really enjoy it playing on my mates.
Yes they are great at first but 99% peoples end up in the cupboard gathering dust or get sold

Just got BoneLab, really enjoying it. Physics are pretty good on it and you can mess about a bit in the sandbox area.

Bairn just rattled through the first Vader Immortal game. She's 8 and no experience with adventure or RPG games whatsoever, and still it only took her 3 nights of about 40mins each to finish it.
I guess I could play through it in about 25mins total.
Suppose it was only a fiver

Bairn just rattled through the first Vader Immortal game. She's 8 and no experience with adventure or RPG games whatsoever, and still it only took her 3 nights of about 40mins each to finish it.
I guess I could play through it in about 25mins total.
Suppose it was only a fiver
3 chapters to play, then after the 3rd one you can play in the dojo mode, which probably has more content than the story.

3 chapters to play, then after the 3rd one you can play in the dojo mode, which probably has more content than the story.
I'll let her play through it 2-3 more times until she learns the mechanics. Its a bit of a learning curve for her

The amount I detest using this device is beyond my words. Its so painful and nothing ever works properly.

Wasted over 4 hours on it today, and I'm massively worse off now than I was to start with. Absolute dogshit, it is.

Bought the new Meta Quest 3. It’s alright. Last one I had was the Oculus Rift S. It’s an upgrade on that, but still figuring it all out.

Not sure if I’ve got a faulty unit or if Passthrough is grainy as fuck on everyone’s, but it’s canny irritating, even in very bright/light rooms.

Back