Thinking of getting a Red Hot Chilli Peppers tattoo

Someone I knew said they were getting a famous RHCP song tattooed on their nose.

I asked "Under the bridge?"

They said "No, by my left nostril."

Might not have happened, like...
Another tattoo joke to go with my two good ones
Thinking getting a Red Hot Chilli Peppers tattoo, but the problem is, I don't really like their music very much.
I'm not sure whether to scrap the idea or just get it done and hope their music grows on me.

Anbody got any advice on what to do?
It's Chili
You don't want to look stupid

Thinking getting a Red Hot Chilli Peppers tattoo, but the problem is, I don't really like their music very much.
I'm not sure whether to scrap the idea or just get it done and hope their music grows on me.

Just go for it mate one of the best ideas I’ve ever heard, bigger the better to. Nothing can go wrong, remember to post a pic when its complete

What in the mescaline- eating, bleach- drinking, hair- brained shit is this thread all about

I'm thinking of getting a RHCP tattoo. But not sure if its worth the bother, because i don't like the band. But if i get it, then i start liking their music further down the line, or if one of them dies it's a good investment as prices for tattoos will go up if one of them dies and there's more demand

Get a tattoo of some actual chilis instead ?

That way if the band never grows on you, no worries it will be your secret - you won’t have to give it away

Go for it mate. At least it'll be a talking point when you're constantly having to explain to people that you don't like the music as they're melody free chancers.
The real skin equivalent of a Ramones T-shirt (except that The Ramones are f***ing topper).

Go for it mate. At least it'll be a talking point when you're constantly having to explain to people that you don't like the music as they're melody free chancers.
The real skin equivalent of a Ramones T-shirt (except that The Ramones are f***ing topper).

This is what's putting me off. They're absolutely atrocious, and their songs just sound like everybody playing something different to each other.
Get a tattoo of some actual chilis instead ?

That way if the band never grows on you, no worries it will be your secret - you won’t have to give it away

Don't be ridiculous. I'd never get a tattoo of some food.

Or go for the sporty look:

Logon or register to see this image

I knew about the Andy Cole milarky but I didn't realise he then got it redone as Ferdinand:

"This Newcastle fan had to have Andy Cole reworked as Les Ferdinand when he left the club… who then left the club"

:D

Back