Things you've done in the name of love

Took my shoes and coat off for her to wear as her shoes were knacking her and it was raining. Walked home barefoot and a t shirt, whilst she looked like a clown in my trainers.

She turned into a nightmare. Wish I hadn't bothered.

Packed my job in,the house I lived in for 7 years, the girlfriend and general stability. All packed in for my love of travelling.

Check the time of the posts. You're obviously hours behind but on here you can reply within minutes and be mocked for 3rd or 4th place. I've replied within 20 seconds before and been ower late.
It's happened to me as well, where I think I'm going to be the first to reply and after I press "Post Reply" there are like 10 replies ahead of mine:lol:

Left uni in Scotland after a year. Returned home to finish course in the NE.

I was with said girlfriend all the time I was away and behaved impeccably it should be said, although it did mean I had less fun than others.

Do I regret it?

Well she’s now my wife and we have two beautiful children so I think that says it all. Wouldn’t change a thing. My gut instinct that this was the real deal was correct.

Me and barnacle boy have twice replied with the exact same sentence at exactly the same time before. Honestly within about 5 seconds or less. :lol:
:lol: wow. I don't know who barnacle boy is (great f***ing user name, by the way) but that's hilarious:lol:

Back