Things You Didn’t Know

Primate Nonce.

Their first album nivver quite did it for me tbh. I think the production was a bit muddy especially the drums which just sounded like cardboard boxes. Once they moved onto the major label with better production values they really hit their stride. The 2nd, 3rd and 4th albums were great. How they nivver had hit singles beyond me. Shame they broke up.

Their first album nivver quite did it for me tbh. I think the production was a bit muddy especially the drums which just sounded like cardboard boxes. Once they moved onto the major label with better production values they really hit their stride. The 2nd, 3rd and 4th albums were great. How they nivver had hit singles beyond me. Shame they broke up.
I'm sure they were a Steve Albini side project which makes the production issues you quite rightly point out, incomprehensible.

Pewdiepie (YouTube fella who currently has just reached 90million subscribers ) lives in Brighton

Does he play the euromillions, and is Harry Enfield his cousin?

I didn’t know that after 20,000 entries to the show and 8 episodes, Greenhalgh was given the shirt and revealed as the winner of Football's Next Star 2010, receiving a professional 6-month contract with Inter Milan.

Last edited:
Alice Cooper, the wild man of rock, was best mates with glen Campbell the country and western legend. Played golf together twice a week. Both families inseparable it seems.

Never in a million years would you place those two together but there we are.

Back