Things You Did to Try Impress a Girl that you wouldnt normally do

Hoy it up marra, them's the rules on here
Deleted them all mate. I was heartbroken. Her parents wouldn't accept a non-muzzie whitey in the family so it was either we stayed together and her life was ruined or we broke up. Obviously she chose the latter. :(

Wiry Barnet
Tash
Nose ring
Terry Waite’s allotment
Stinks of curry
Dresses made out of nana’s Curtains

Got it!

(Add a couple of details, I’m nearly there!)
:lol::lol::lol:

Around 5'2", hair down to her arse, Green eyes, smelled of onions.

Last edited:

I gave a lass my jacket and walked 3 miles in torrential rain wearing a t-shirt.

Leading up to the "date", I was running late, so I took my trainers off (which were brand new and hurting my feet) and ran about 2 miles in just my socks.

It worked. We were together for about a year. She was my first buck :cool:

But there were plenty before you ...

Age 15 iirc, I fancied the girl over the back fence something rotten. My Da knew a bloke who was a whiz with motorbikes who had stripped down a scrapped Suzuki 80 to make a scrambler bike for my brother and I. Knobbly tyres on, the lot. I was cleaning it in our front garden when the girl from over the fence came into our garden for a look. I started the engine to impress her, and rode slowly around a bit, then decided to pull a wheelie.

Gave it full revs and popped the clutch. The bike took off, front wheel in the air and me hanging on for grim death as the bike piled across the lawn into the garden fence and I got knocked out for a few seconds (no crash helmet on). To be fair to the lass she only started laughing when I came round and stopped the engine after the back wheel had churned up the lawn and flower bed.

Didn't score many points.

Once dated a posh lass with rich parents.
Never forgot the night it was when Gazza scored that goal at Wembley v Scotland.
Anyway stayed in their posh flat in the middle of London.
She wanted to be tied up and fucked. It was going to plan until she started screaming. Thought it was all part of the act but realised I had knocked the candle over and the bed was on fire :lol:
:lol::lol::lol:

Went to the pictures to see High School Musical 3 with a lass a few year older than me (that’s the truth as well, if I’d just said a lass I’d be called all sorts of things). Anyway I thought I was definitely in there, even bought her popcorn in a high school musical special cup thing. Walked her back to hers, she invited me in, thought I’m definitely in there. I wasn’t, she told me to ring myself a taxi cos and didn’t want me waiting outside in the cold.

f***ing High school musical man.
Bet you were sat at home later on trying to thrap one out and started humming "we're all in this together" :lol:

Bizarre this thread. Some funny stories interspersed with people telling each other they don’t understand what they’ve just said.

Once dated a posh lass with rich parents.
Never forgot the night it was when Gazza scored that goal at Wembley v Scotland.
Anyway stayed in their posh flat in the middle of London.
She wanted to be tied up and fucked. It was going to plan until she started screaming. Thought it was all part of the act but realised I had knocked the candle over and the bed was on fire :lol:
Just tried to tell our lass this story but started laughing & couldn’t finish it because I was imagining it.

Last edited:
Age 15 iirc, I fancied the girl over the back fence something rotten. My Da knew a bloke who was a whiz with motorbikes who had stripped down a scrapped Suzuki 80 to make a scrambler bike for my brother and I. Knobbly tyres on, the lot. I was cleaning it in our front garden when the girl from over the fence came into our garden for a look. I started the engine to impress her, and rode slowly around a bit, then decided to pull a wheelie.

Gave it full revs and popped the clutch. The bike took off, front wheel in the air and me hanging on for grim death as the bike piled across the lawn into the garden fence and I got knocked out for a few seconds (no crash helmet on). To be fair to the lass she only started laughing when I came round and stopped the engine after the back wheel had churned up the lawn and flower bed.

Didn't score many points.

How did you know?

Back