Things You Did to Try Impress a Girl that you wouldnt normally do

Went to the pictures to see High School Musical 3 with a lass a few year older than me (that’s the truth as well, if I’d just said a lass I’d be called all sorts of things). Anyway I thought I was definitely in there, even bought her popcorn in a high school musical special cup thing. Walked her back to hers, she invited me in, thought I’m definitely in there. I wasn’t, she told me to ring myself a taxi cos and didn’t want me waiting outside in the cold.

f***ing High school musical man.

Went to the pictures to see High School Musical 3 with a lass a few year older than me (that’s the truth as well, if I’d just said a lass I’d be called all sorts of things). Anyway I thought I was definitely in there, even bought her popcorn in a high school musical special cup thing. Walked her back to hers, she invited me in, thought I’m definitely in there. I wasn’t, she told me to ring myself a taxi cos and didn’t want me waiting outside in the cold.

f***ing High school musical man.
The first one wasn't bad tbf. :lol:

Just remembered another one.

I moved into a new house when I was around 14 and met a lass that lived a few doors down, she was lovely. She invited me to the park with a few mates to play footy and hoy a frisbee about. The frisbee ended up stuck in a tree, so up steps the hero... me. :cool: I climbed the tree, got the frisbee, climbed down, then realised I was covered in scratches. A few minutes later I was covered in a rash. The fucker was one of those conifers that give you a rash. I looked like I had AIDS ffs.

Another one, same lass, again involving trees...

Me and a mate had decided to make a zip wire out the back of my house using some BMX handlebars and a length of wire we'd found. A few hours later it was done, so up steps the hero.. me again.. to test it. The 3 lasses were at the bottom watching as I let go of the tree and embarked on my heroic zipline to martyrdom.. I get about 6 feet down, the branch snaps, and I fall 30 feet landing on my arse. The branch that'd snapped follows me down and lands on my heed. :cool: It f***ing knacked :lol:

Twat. I thought you might've kept it for your wank bank.

Ah well, sorry Pinza. You'll just have to imagine.

Wiry Barnet
Tash
Nose ring
Terry Waite’s allotment
Stinks of curry
Dresses made out of nana’s Curtains

Got it!

(Add a couple of details, I’m nearly there!)

Back