Things you can't stand but everyone else loves

Out of context Eddie Hearn, was funny the first few times I saw it, now on the billionth regurgitation though it's just plain annoying. Numpties looking for likes and RT's are destroying social media

Twitter
White trainers
Skinny jeans
Shopping in general, but especially an indoor mall type places (metro centre, bridges etc)
Brewdog ales
Some solid shouts there mate so I'll let you off with Twitter.
Coloured leather apparel for me, absolutely smacks of late 80s, mauve, Geordie Jeans blouson jackets and women's strides with the built in kite.
What's your opinion on hash browns in a Full English?
Must.Not.React.
Bananas
Coffee
Pecorino
Feta
Dill
Whisky
Pease pudding
You f***ing savage.

Last edited:
X-Factor, Britain has no talent, skating on thin ice, etc
breast implant telly adverts
A League of their own
Postcode Lottery Adverts
Alcohol
What kind of weirdo loves breast implant telly ads?
“Don’t fast forward that one, it’s for that boob job place, I like that one!” said nobody ever!

the killers

Specifically Mr Brightside. I cringe the way that it gets played at a party and everyone else cheers and goes mad for it.
I've also always hated them for the lack of imagination that went into the band name. I can only presume they asked a small child to name their band.

Gogglebox can go on the list as well.

Last edited:
Game of Thrones
Marvel comic / films
Cinema
Munchie Boxes
Lamb
Cosmetic Surgery
Mayonnaise
Gender reveal videos / parties
Jack Daniels
Blueberry Muffins
Pretty much every new song released or played by Radio 1 / Capital is absolute dross
Lewis Capaldi (music)
Balenciaga trainers
Spinning
Tattoos
NFL
Anthony Joshua
James Corden
Generally most people

Prosecco, since when did this become the buzz word of drinking? “Oh yes darling and we all had a Prosecco and how we larffed” tastes sh*te, rather have a red wine or whiskey. I have about 5 bottles in the garage that people have bought over time for birthdays or Xmas. Can’t get away with it.

Back