Things you can't stand but everyone else loves

People who start sentences or conversations with "So"
Beats headphones
Going to live sporting events only to watch it through the videocamera your phone
Owning a new car even if it means finance or leasing

Not so much a “can’t stand”, but I was out with mates at the weekend and one of the lads mentioned some woman from the wrestling. This led to googling for pictures and everyone else saying she was stunning and all I saw was a broad shouldered, dumpy kegged short-arse with a 6 pack.

James Corden
Not so much a “can’t stand”, but I was out with mates at the weekend and one of the lads mentioned some woman from the wrestling. This led to googling for pictures and everyone else saying she was stunning and all I saw was a broad shouldered, dumpy kegged short-arse with a 6 pack.

I have similar experiences. We'll be out & there'll be some bewer with an orange face, animal print top & big hoopy earings. All the lads are going phwoar to her. Im scratching my head going eh? She's a right clip.
Then they all have a go at me for being fussy/high standards etc cos I dont like tarty chavs.

Last edited:
Where do I start?!
Peaky Blinders
Game of Thrones
David Walliams
Ant & Dec
Mrs Brown's Boys
Miranda
IPAs
Gin
Friends (TV show)
Paul O'Grady
Any music played on Capital
Lip fillers...well actually I think it's only women that love these. I'm yet to meet a single bloke who thinks that plumped up lips look attractive.
Tea
Coffee

You’ve nailed it mate

Back