Things women expect men to be good at?

Mine expects me to be good at finding things I need that she’s moved in my house. Envelopes being the thing that I couldn’t find yesterday.

Sellotape
Scissors
My trainers
My tracky bottoms
My socks

It's like living back at my mam's when she would go into my room and do a quick 'tidy' while I was in the bog having a shit.

The best one was when tidied my work which was laid out on my floor in a specific order into the bin.

It's a thing that needs doing, don't really care who does it because I'm not a massive manchild.

:lol:

Weird way of declaring that you're a massive puff.

Sellotape
Scissors
My trainers
My tracky bottoms
My socks

It's like living back at my mam's when she would go into my room and do a quick 'tidy' while I was in the bog having a shit.

The best one was when tidied my work which was laid out on my floor in a specific order into the bin.

:lol:

Weird way of declaring that you're a massive puff.

Thing is mate, you actually live with your lass don’t you? I can sort of understand as its her house as well.

I live on my own. Solely responsible for the mortgage and bills. She lives a three hour drive away. Yet she sees fit to move my stuff around when she comes up :lol:

Thing is mate, you actually live with your lass don’t you? I can sort of understand as its her house as well.

I live on my own. Solely responsible for the mortgage and bills. She lives a three hour drive away. Yet she sees fit to move my stuff around when she comes up :lol:

Ah, you're right that's much worse.

Killing spiders.

It really is my only ask.

I outright refuse to kill them.

I pick them up and let the run around my hands for a bit. Then safely deposit them outside once I’ve enjoyed them.

Ah, you're right that's much worse.

When we did live together I didn’t mind so much. From a purely practical perspective she could go and find what she’d moved.

Now I ring her up and she ‘can’t remember’ where she moved stuff.

Cuddles. I mean, ha'way......................
Remembering where she's put (lost) her keys.
Getting lids off jars.
The name and exact shade of that foundation/blusher/concealer she tried in MAC in Fenwicks 2 months ago that she now wants to buy.
Putting petrol in her car

The name and exact shade of that foundation/blusher/concealer she tried in MAC in Fenwicks 2 months ago that she now wants to buy.

I've had similar when I've been working on cosmetic stands. Some poor bloke will turn up with either an empty container or a picture on their phone saying they have been sent to buy this but they haven't got a clue what it is!

Back