Things women expect men to be good at?

I've had similar when I've been working on cosmetic stands. Some poor bloke will turn up with either an empty container or a picture on their phone saying they have been sent to buy this but they haven't got a clue what it is!
Been there, no big deal. I just need to know where it is, couldn't care less about what it is.

I've had similar when I've been working on cosmetic stands. Some poor bloke will turn up with either an empty container or a picture on their phone saying they have been sent to buy this but they haven't got a clue what it is!
I do that all the time - the pitfalls of working in the city centre when your other half works on the outskirts

Posting pics??

Having looked, standing closer isn't gonna make a blind bit of difference when ya stood there half asleep in the early hours, it's dark, you're nursing a semi-on, and ya Jap's eye's pulling a face like a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle resulting in streams of piss heading in multiple directions.

Grabbed a customer key for a toilet at a parade of shops last week and used a staff toilet as the customers toilet was busy, anyway this sign was on the wall, thought it funny , then sat down for a piss

Our lasses father is a ex builder who can turn his hand to out. He's a absolute cracking fella and I couldn't wish for a better in law but you can see the disgust in his face as I'm shite at out DIY. He seems to think I should be able to rip up our paving and put it back dowm myself :lol:

If you were talking about something 5 minutes ago, then she says something that seems to be a continuation of what was being said, but is actually about something totally different, and you're supposed to know that the subject has changed!

Cunalingus
Tiding
Spelling

Catherine Zeta Jones would argue Michael Douglas was able to deliver Cunalingus. It was one of the most bizaŕre ways of someone getting throat cancer I've ever heard of?

Our lasses father is a ex builder who can turn his hand to out. He's a absolute cracking fella and I couldn't wish for a better in law but you can see the disgust in his face as I'm shite at out DIY. He seems to think I should be able to rip up our paving and put it back dowm myself :lol:

Dying breed are manual dads. My dad and father in law are both class at it. Father in law seems to have random bits and bobs stored away in his garage so if you ever need something he always seems to have it. Bizarre. Very handy mind as I'm also absolutely shite at owt like that.

Dying breed are manual dads. My dad and father in law are both class at it. Father in law seems to have random bits and bobs stored away in his garage so if you ever need something he always seems to have it. Bizarre. Very handy mind as I'm also absolutely shite at owt like that.
I'm crap at anything like that - my missus is brilliant with that kind of stuff though.
I guess sewing/cooking skills are not as common these days either - the wife is great at those too.

I'm crap at anything like that - my missus is brilliant with that kind of stuff though.
I guess sewing/cooking skills are not as common these days either - the wife is great at those too.

Aye the missus is a good cook. Odd that that is seen as a woman thing though when best chefs are blokes. She can sew a button back on a shirt if that counts. I can too tbf.

Aye the missus is a good cook. Odd that that is seen as a woman thing though when best chefs are blokes. She can sew a button back on a shirt if that counts. I can too tbf.
I'm ancient but when I was a kid at school , lads were made to do sewing as a punishment. It was possible for lads to do Home Economics (Cookery) but only one fat lad did that - he was the one who didn't play sports and just sat next to a shot putt ball off the pitch.

Back