Things women expect men to be good at?

Being interested in their 'day' when you've come back from work and it's the last thing you want to think about.

Does my fcuking head in that. When I get home and the kids have gone to bed I like nowt better than just sitting in silence for a while or just watching tv and doing absolutely nothing. The wife (no) thinks this is the perfect opportunity to talk me through, in great detail, the entirety of her day. Ffs. I don’t tell her about mine so why the fuck does she think I’m remotely interested in hers. Then she goes off on one when she eventually realises, normally after about 23 minutes of silence from me, that I’m not actually listening to a single word of her drivel. She normally goes off to bed in a huff at this point so I get my silence ;)

Can you think of any, by the way if they want someone can add a post what men expect women to be good at. Hairdressing might be one like.

Building something - Women just assume that men can just knock up a new shed or build a gazebo even if a man has never even touched a saw in his life.

Be good climbers

Remembering to collect the kids from after school club on a Thursday is normally one. I’ll be honest and say I don’t always remember !!

Last edited:
Pick spiders up. I’ll get them out with a cup but I don’t really like the things, no way picking them up!

Another would be to magic money from my arse.

Can you think of any, by the way if they want someone can add a post what men expect women to be good at. Hairdressing might be one like.

Building something - Women just assume that men can just knock up a new shed or build a gazebo even if a man has never even touched a saw in his life.

Be good climbers
millennial diy novice alert.

millennial diy novice alert.
Can a man that can't just knock up a new shed or build a gazebo truly call himself a man?

Completing the 20 or so jobs on the ‘list’ in a single day.
She once left me a list like that. But I lost it, and just did the things I thought needed doing.

When we went to bed the list was under the duvet - job #1 was change sheets. :lol:

Last edited:

Back