Things to do/places to eat- Dubai

• Thread starter Deleted member 23273
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23273

On the way back to Blighty in two weeks, the Evil Krankies are stopping in Dubai for three days. We’ve been once before but didn’t really do much other than go up the Burj Kalifa.
Anyone resident there or who knows the place could recommend things to do or somewhere good to eat?
Oh aye, we’re stopping at the Atlantis.
Look at me etc etc.

On the way back to Blighty in two weeks, the Evil Krankies are stopping in Dubai for three days. We’ve been once before but didn’t really do much other than go up the Burj Kalifa.
Anyone resident there or who knows the place could recommend things to do or somewhere good to eat?
Look at me etc etc.
The water park at the Atlantis is a no-brainer. Souk Madinat Jumeirah had a few good eating places, a great Meat Co. steak house and loads of shops selling all the usual Middle Eastern tat. Depends how long you're staying there, but a night safari into the desert, or a trip on a dhow either round the bay or up the creek would also be canny.

Look at me etc etc.

Go to the Ali Palli in Abu Dhabi......canny Chinese takeaway...

Food’s great in the Atlantis anyhow and there’s a Nobu in there too but imI’ve never been when I’ve stopped there. I’m not the kind of bloke who’d fork out loads for scran anyway...

Look at me etc etc.
Its a shithole, dinnat bother.

Back