things that wind you up in this country

People not waiting their turn in a queue, ignorant morons

Drove east on the A66 last Friday, a queue of over 800 yards in the left hand lane , no traffic in the right hand lane so drove down almost to the front and indicated left and was let in which I acknowledged.

Not one person but me using the merge in turn principle.

That makes me an ignorant moron according to you , aye right oh.

Cracking list.

The selfishness one is possibly the one which upsets me the most, just seems to be a massive, toxic 'me, me, me' culture embedded in society now.

It's when ****ers on social media post fake warm hearted/motivational/affectionate things about other people in order to ultimately gain attention and likes too. It is without doubt an amercian-demic off the back of 20 or so years of reality tv garbage plaguing our culture.

A frightening large percentage of the country care about no one but themselves these days.
Our lass won’t let me use social media any more cos I upset her friends by laughing at their nonsense- she thinks it’s ok to laugh at people on here tho 😊

Drove east on the A66 last Friday, a queue of over 800 yards in the left hand lane , no traffic in the right hand lane so drove down almost to the front and indicated left and was let in which I acknowledged.

See this is what perplexes me, almost every single person on the smb are charge down the outside and merge in turn people. In reality 95% of people queue patiently in the inside lane.

Grow up pal quoted what bugged me if your offended good

Grow up pal quoted what bugged me if your offended good

If queuing incorrectly bugs you crack on with getting upset about it.
Did I say road queue I was more specifically thinking of a bar queue but obviously people never think before they spout what people have initially wrote. But if what i quoted miffs you tough.

Angry little fucker tonight aren’t you.

Last edited:

They’re two different things.

If it’s a zip merge and you’re using it correctly, that’s usually fine.

If the left lane and right lane are signed differently, e.g. the left lane is for straight on and the right lane is to turn right, and you use the empty right lane to skip the queue in the left, you’re a dickhead.

Did I say road queue I was more specifically thinking of a bar queue but obviously people never think before they spout what people have initially wrote. But if what i quoted miffs you tough.

Ah right it sounded like you were referring to the road queue I misunderstood. Relax man it's really not worth it

They’re two different things.

If it’s a zip merge and you’re using it correctly, that’s usually fine.

If the left lane and right lane are signed differently, e.g. the left lane is for straight on and the right lane is to turn right, and you use the empty right lane to skip the queue in the left, you’re a dickhead.

Agree completely.

That if you ever have the misfortune of living next to a noisy neighbour, you have to go through the council to try and resolve the problem, its not police business. Takes ages and can take a massive toll.

Idiots using 'done' when they mean 'did', and 'was' when they mean 'were'. Even worse are those that are allowed to be on national TV polluting our youth and the feeble minded.
Uneducated ex-footballers are some of the worst perpetrators of this crime.

I would prefer it if they would just allow us to watch the match in peace.

That if you ever have the misfortune of living next to a noisy neighbour, you have to go through the council to try and resolve the problem, its not police business. Takes ages and can take a massive toll.
Nothing worse than a neighbour that let they dogs bark all day or pple who play music at stupid oclock hours frequently. Feel for anyone who have to go down that road.

Back