Things that scruffy people do

Pulling you up here....not because I do this, but because being poor and needing to save pennies is not the same as being scruffy.
I worked in Asda for 3 years during uni in my the early/mid 00s, and I would be very surprised if many of the people who do this are genuinely poor and in desperate need to save cash. If they were they wouldn’t be so fussy/demanding. The Christmas Eve curry pot vultures were the worst for being entitled demanding arseholes!

Last edited:
I worked in Asda for 3 years during uni in my the early/mid 00s, and I would be very surprised if many of the people who do this are genuinely poor and in desperate need to save cash. If they were they wouldn’t be so fussy/demanding. The Christmas Eve curry pot vultures were the worst for being entitled demanding arseholes!
Fair enough. I once mistakenly went into Asda in Grangetown one Christmas Eve and it was like the Wild West, fighting in the aisles.

Last edited:
Prime example last night in the gym.

Lad walks into the changing room and his mate asks him why he's wearing a towel and not his swim shorts.
He announces that they were getting old so he " hoyed them in the drier" as he "dissent want 'em, they'll get chucked"
Nice job for the cleaner then.

Then he points out that he got the towel from a peg outside the sauna (so nicked) , used it and threw it in the corner of the changing room.
Once changed he walked past the toilet taps, turned them all on and left.

Lad walks into the changing room and his mate asks him why he's wearing a towel and not his swim shorts.
He announces that they were getting old so he " hoyed them in the drier" as he "dissent want 'em, they'll get chucked"

Then he points out that he got the towel from a peg outside the sauna (so nicked) , used it and threw it in the corner of the changing room.
You can just imagine the type of arsehole he is from that short passage. He’ll be the one aggressively eyeing people up in a boozer with his sinuses full of cheap pub dust and if anyone had the misfortune to catch his eye he’ll be in their face. Wanker. Bet he didn’t do much in the gym either !!

In short, people who are always doing bad shit.

No matter where they are or what they're doing they have to be seen to be doing something they shouldn't.

Grown adults who haven't grown out of the being naughty/thick is cool phase.

Got a family of them opposite me.
Wear tracksuit bottoms when not doing sport

Reported.

Why didn't you say something to him?

Tbf that’s just being a dick

Back