Things that mildly irritate you that you put up with

Status
Not open for further replies.
I work in a pub, and it's when you've called time, you've turned the music off, the teles off, you've tidied the whole gaff, and there's a group of wankers in the corner still chatting and giggling, sipping their drinks despite calling last orders an hour ago.

Listen you f***ing sluts, its quarter to one in the fuckin' morning and I wanna get home. Fuck off.

Happened last night, and I'm still raging.

Shops as well. My son does a Sunday shift and the store closes at 4pm. At 3.50pm, they adjust the automatic doors so they only open for people exiting the stores and start rounding up the remaining customers to get them through the tills so they can lock up at 4pm.

Every single week, one or two customers turn up right on 4pm and get annoyed because they're not allowed in to do their shopping.

A 64 Lorry A is travelling west in lane 1 at 59.8mph. Lorry B is also travelling west in lane 2 at 59.800001mph. How late will I be for tea?

People reversing in to parking spaces. Bonus irritation if it's happening at a supermarket and by reversing in they've ensured they can't even access their boot.

People reversing in to parking spaces. Bonus irritation if it's happening at a supermarket and by reversing in they've ensured they can't even access their boot.

This at Cheveley Park shops yesterday.

Followed a car into the car park and there were several spaces they could have easily swung forwards into, but no, they had to reverse into a tight space and take about seventeen attempts to do it.

Once had a frenchie complaining that I was using the English Alpha, Bravo, Charlie etc. version when speaking French. So I learnt the French version for the next time I spoke to him. He stopped me immediately and admitted he didn't know the French one, only the English version.

Anyway, here it is:

Anatole
Berthe
Célestin
Désiré
Eugène
François
Gaston
Henri
Irma
Joseph
Kléber
Louis
Marcel
Nicolas
Oscar
Pierre
Quintal
Raoul
Suzanne
Thérèse
Ursule
Victor
William
Xavier
Yvonne
Zoé
I have my own version.

Arse
Balls
Cum
Dick
Erect
Fuck
Girth
Hump
Indeep
Jizz
Kinky
Lick
Minge
Nads
Orgasm
Pull
Queef
Romp
Sex
Titties
Undercarrage
Vagina
Wank
X-rated
Yummy
Zoinks

Last edited:
Everyone else in the known universe and their habits....and of course me.

This at Cheveley Park shops yesterday.

Followed a car into the car park and there were several spaces they could have easily swung forwards into, but no, they had to reverse into a tight space and take about seventeen attempts to do it.

It is a very odd shaped car park. However if you want true insanity in a car park, try Sherburn Village Co-op.

Last edited:
It is a very odd shaped car park. However if you want true insanity in a car park, try Sherburn Village Co-op.

Oh I've been there as well and that one is mad. Wheatley Hill Co-op is bad as well as you have to drive over the footpath to park outside but there is no dropped kerb and it feels like I'm going to rip the sump off just parking the car.

Oh I've been there as well and that one is mad. Wheatley Hill Co-op is bad as well as you have to drive over the footpath to park outside but there is no dropped kerb and it feels like I'm going to rip the sump off just parking the car.
You want to try backing a wagon round the back trying not to hit the gable ends and the telegraph pole. Used to hate going there.

I once shared office space with an overly enthusiastic tea stirrer - but it was the 3 taps on the cup that really sent me over the edge. I actually asked him if he knew how irritating he was. He had no idea. Didn't stop him from doing it, however. Moron. :D
I concur with this, wanker I worked with was far to over exuberant with his coffee, nothing less than a stoning was sufficient for the prick.

I reverse everywhere except the supermarket
Same here

I have my own version.

Arse
Balls
Cum
Dick
Erect
Fuck
Girth
Hump
Indeep
Jizz
Kinky
Lick
Minge
Nads
Orgasm
Pull
Queef
Romp
Sex
Titties
Undercarrage
Vagina
Wank
X-rated
Yummy
Zoinks

Zoinks ?

Last edited:
Men/Boys who are 40 years younger than me calling me "son"

Women/Girls who are 40 years younger that me calling me "love"

Blokes in greasy overalls or stained high viz work clothes who obviously want to make some point to me whilst I'm wearing a suit and tie calling me "mate"

People who don't understand self deprecating sarcastic or dry humour

Drivers - I'm assuming they're all young because it fits with my bias - who don't seem to understand the rules regarding entering a motorway or dual carriageway and expect you to give way to them and/or pull out into the SUV that's currently overtaking you.

Starting a sentence with 'so'. Every sentence. All the time.

Being referred to as 'you guys' by funky young waiters/waitresses when out with my wife (no).

Donald Trump

Boris Johnson

Nigel Farage

Diane Abbot

Me

No matter what Band I’m playing drums with or the style Of music I play, some twat always asking for Mustang Sally.....

That irritated me when I was out for a meal with my Mam. I felt like saying we are ladies, not guys!

I used to actually say something when it first started being a fashionable phrase. But it quickly became pointless and one of those minor irritations one puts up with.

There's a circular inner dialogue thing going on too - I get irritated that I'm not expressing my irritation due to the risk of being perceived as a humourless grumpy old git; all of which irritation has slowly made me into a grumpy old git.

I used to actually say something when it first started being a fashionable phrase. But it quickly became pointless and one of those minor irritations one puts up with.

There's a circular inner dialogue thing going on too - I get irritated that I'm not expressing my irritation due to the risk of being perceived as a humourless grumpy old git; all of which irritation has slowly made me into a grumpy old git.
It's another step along the road to gender merging.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back