Things that mildly irritate you that you put up with

Status
Not open for further replies.

fuck me you're a walking heart attack if that sort of thing irritates you :lol::lol:
said colleague was a f***ing prick though, it was probably the fact that i really wanted him to die of cancer that made the over stirring of his tea mildly irritating...

fucker got sacked, joyous day - not for over stirring his tea though, sadly...

said colleague was a f***ing prick though, it was probably the fact that i really wanted him to die of cancer that made the over stirring of his tea mildly irritating...

fucker got sacked, joyous day - not for over stirring his tea though, sadly...
I once shared office space with an overly enthusiastic tea stirrer - but it was the 3 taps on the cup that really sent me over the edge. I actually asked him if he knew how irritating he was. He had no idea. Didn't stop him from doing it, however. Moron. :D

People that can only talk about themselves in a conversation, and people who keep trying to butt in when you’re speaking so they can talk about themselves again.

That doesn't mildly irritate me. That infuriates me.
That and gulping noises. f***ing hell I want to throw something at my colleague sometimes

This is why I could never work in an office. Eating/drinking noises are met with a death glare despite them being natural. Has a name the condition doesn’t it?

I work in a pub, and it's when you've called time, you've turned the music off, the teles off, you've tidied the whole gaff, and there's a group of wankers in the corner still chatting and giggling, sipping their drinks despite calling last orders an hour ago.

Listen you f***ing sluts, its quarter to one in the fuckin' morning and I wanna get home. Fuck off.

Happened last night, and I'm still raging.

I work in a pub, and it's when you've called time, you've turned the music off, the teles off, you've tidied the whole gaff, and there's a group of wankers in the corner still chatting and giggling, sipping their drinks despite calling last orders an hour ago.

Listen you f***ing sluts, its quarter to one in the fuckin' morning and I wanna get home. Fuck off.

Happened last night, and I'm still raging.
I can sympathise. I used to work in events and at the end it was me and the security guy locking up the venue. There was always a group of knackers sitting there oblivious to the fact that we'd shut the building down, I'm jangling me keys and the security bloke had flicked the lights on and off a few times. Then of course they want to go to the loo. Sadly they were always too pissed to appreciate I was well past irritated, never mind customer care! :confused:

When you're with family and you've got the wireless on to listen to the Sunderland match and you can't hear as the women are banging on about work or Eastenders. Even when you turn the volume up they don't take the hint.

When I turn the volume up they take this as a challenge and talk louder. If I'm watching the TV they also sit either side of it and shout over the top of it. There will be blood spilled one day, so this doesn't count as mildly irritating.

Oh great, another moaners' thread.

I'm surprised no one has started one about office/workplace things.

People who don't know how to spell 'their'.
I know how to spell their and there I just don't know how to use them in a sentence correctly, I love the fact this gets on people's nerves as it does not effect me in my life in any little way

...and say nowt. Inspired by the woman complaining about being called 'pet' or whatever. Try existing as a short-ish woman. The one thing I really dislike (and it's just happened) is when people hold the door open for you, but instead of letting go and I'm supposed to walk under their sweaty armpit. Ughhh!
Even worse is when they do that then give you a pat on the back. Patronising smelly gits.

I feel better for that. :lol:
:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back