Things that mildly irritate you that you put up with

Status
Not open for further replies.

Son of Stan

Striker
...and say nowt. Inspired by the woman complaining about being called 'pet' or whatever. Try existing as a short-ish woman. The one thing I really dislike (and it's just happened) is when people hold the door open for you, but instead of letting go and I'm supposed to walk under their sweaty armpit. Ughhh!
Even worse is when they do that then give you a pat on the back. Patronising smelly gits.

I feel better for that. :lol:

...and say nowt. Inspired by the woman complaining about being called 'pet' or whatever. Try existing as a short-ish woman. The one thing I really dislike (and it's just happened) is when people hold the door open for you, but instead of letting go and I'm supposed to walk under their sweaty armpit. Ughhh!
Even worse is when they do that then give you a pat on the back. Patronising smelly gits.

Own up.
Who's the rotter?

Own up.
Who's the rotter?
Stinky management bugger at work. He made this arm gesture with a 'Can you manage to get under there' comment like I have to limbo or something. Why does anyone seriously want someone to squeeze under their arm? One of life's mysteries for me!! :lol::lol:

Could be worse better, could be a pat on the shortarse!

People coughing in front of you without putting there hand over their mouth. Germs all ower, but it’s one of those things...
I'm currently sitting next to a bloke with a stammer who is constantly on the phone. Good on him and all that but my God I find myself wanting to finish his sentences! And I feel bad about that too. :lol:

Cars blocking the roundabout on St Mary's Way/Wearmouth Bridge earlier as they don't understand the concept of a box junction.

Say fandabidozie love.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back